WY Antelope Doe Tags

badlander

I drew a 32-2 antelope tag - and was planning if I drew that unit to also buy a doe tag or two. However, checking the leftover list it appears that there are only 7 tags available as leftover doe tags?

Am I viewing that correctly, or is that info only for the full price 1st draw info, the reduced price list being somewhere else that I am not finding on-line?

Right, I read that online also.

My question is, am I reading the leftover list correctly that there are only 7 doe tags going on sale on that date for 32, or is there a different pool of licenses that is tapped for that?

You're reading it correctly. The doe / fawn tags are reduced price tags that go on sale on the 21st of July at 8am. You can get 'em online so if you're quick you may be able to snag one. When you apply next time fill in the doe fawn hunt code as your second choice and check the box that says '' only give me my second choice if I draw my first choice ''. That way if you draw your type one tag you'll automatically get your doe tags too if there are any available. GOOD LUCK and have fun. Chip

Doe/Fawns go on sale 7-21.
Might consider not hoping to get lucky and grab a tag or two for Areas 63, 70 or 72. Lot more remain and access, etc. is not difficult and you're not far from your primary hunt. Spend another half-day with one more map and a few more gallons in the gas tank and one can check out another Hunt Area.

Rump

ChipC,

Did I understand ChipC right, are we going to be able to buy these tags online?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom