WY Antelope Unit 101 vs 112

graybird

I'm looking for additional information on WY antelope units 101 and 112. I should have enough points (NR with 8 points) to draw either unit in the special.

I have been using some general personal guidelines to narrow my unit search:
- ~100-150 total tags available
- > 65% public land
- potential to take better than average buck, while sorting through the masses

Any additional information for either unit above or another unit overlooked would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, graybird

Graybird,
I'm curious as to which unit that you decided to apply for?
I wish that I had some experience with unit 112 to pass along but I don't. I have however, been interested in applying for that unit but at this point I have too many points to invest into a hunch.

Graybird,
I'm curious as to which unit that you decided to apply for?
I wish that I had some experience with unit 112 to pass along but I don't. I have however, been interested in applying for that unit but at this point I have too many points to invest into a hunch.
I ended up going with unit 101. The tipping factor was weather. 112 was in the area with a little harsher winter weather vs 101, so that's the reason I made my choice. Honestly, it was splitting hairs.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom