Wy Antelope units 114, 58, 62, 67

BCDEER

Maybe a little early since there may still be a storm or 2 left but looking at this year since things change from year to year, Of the above units listed and taking into consideration public land and trophy quality, what would be your choice to hunt.

I have hunted 67 and it is a fun and enjoyable hunt. I am not a trophy antelope hunter. I have killed one great buck. To me it is a pure fun hunt and 67 was perfect. We went after the opener and never saw another hunter. Lots of public land and tons of antelope. I should have left the gun in the hotel room on day one and just glassed antelope.

I have hunted 67 and it is a fun and enjoyable hunt. I am not a trophy antelope hunter. I have killed one great buck. To me it is a pure fun hunt and 67 was perfect. We went after the opener and never saw another hunter. Lots of public land and tons of antelope. I should have left the gun in the hotel room on day one and just glassed antelope.
Send a picture

How many points do you have and why did you choose those units? Trophy quality?
I have 13 points non res. I chose them based on potential trophy quality and available public land. I'm very open to other suggestions, especially from guys like you that live there.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom