WY Buck buck back from the Taxi

Butts

AB46503C-70C6-444D-867C-4082FCE512B9.jpeg

I was able to harvest this cool buck in Wyoming in 2021. Hope you fellows like the pic.

Couple fellas that are on this forum really helped me out! You know who you are! I appreciate the help tremendously. Hopefully I can pay it forward someday.

Great WY buck...really like the double eyeguards and downward point on the main beam before it branches...very cool

Nice how about some field photos? :):)
Here is your field photo.. had a couple bucks on radar from summer scouting., this Buck was not the later ! I cut his tracks in the mud and snow and I followed and killed him with a model 760 pumpmaster 270. My dad bought it new in 1973. I killed my first buck with that gun in1996.
Then this buck last fall!?

Couple guys have field photos on this forum, it’s not great..wolves where 1/4 mile away when I was cutting him up. Both sides of me. I was solo.
Ya I know.. fish story..,
Did you fellows know the best hunting companion is a good dog.

Best experience of my life!
Good field photos??

I haven't had a shoulder mount done for years. Doing skulls until I shoot something special. That one would have qualified for the shoulder mount. Congratulations.

OK, fess up. How many trial cams did you use to kill this buck? How many guides and spotters did you use to kill this buck! Inquiring minds want to know! :)

Not if you take a screen shot in a different location.
But still bad JuJu to post up anything with a backround.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom