WY combo trip

buckspotter7

Just got back from a great trip in WY where we hunted deer for a week and then moved south to hunt antelope. My wife took her first animal with a great 100 yd. shot right behind the shoulder. She did a great job stalking this buck and even belly crawled the last 50 yds or so to get into shooting position.

48ed397d36b8b2f5.jpg

My dad and I also killed a couple of decent antelope bucks

48ed3a6c3e9ea62a.jpg

48ed3b0c431c538e.jpg

It was a great family trip and even my two young boys were there to enjoy it. They are too young to hunt, but had a blast hanging out in camp with my Mom.

The deer hunting was good too! I saw 18 bucks in six days and a couple of definite shooters. I let a couple of 23-24 inchers walk and had a chance at a couple of bucks in the mid to upper 20's. My deer tag was the only tag unfilled and I was OK with that. Here is my Dad's buck

48ed8a087f20e078.jpg

Looks like a heck of a hunt! The three of you got real dandy bucks! Even better when you can combine it with some deer hunting. Congrats!!! What area of WY where you guys hunting?

Thanks! First time that I took the whole family and it was great. I can't wait until my boys can hunt with me. We hunted H for deer and 91 for antelope.

48eea0a61d4c2f15.jpg

48eea157214ab359.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom