WY ELK-Thorofare/Crandall = Alaska

snowymtn

WY ELK - SWAP for Sept/Oct 2019 ? Thorofare or Crandall Creek areas. ? Looking to backcountry hunt full 10 days in either area for monster elk with a WY resident elk hunter that has a license in either area. I've backcountry hiked/camped/fished in those areas and want to get in there elk hunting now. I currently DIY hunt in Region G/H for mule deer every few years. I'm active USMC non-res that can carry my own weight in the backcountry and do not need hand holding. I've deployed everywhere, so you get the picture. Able to provide tents, rations, and stock animals unless you have better supplies to utilize. I have good manners, patience, horsemanship, sportsmanship, ethics, no drugs/alcohol and I'm Christian.

Looking to SWAP Salmon/Halibut fishing in SE Alaska on my 26 foot Osprey long cabin boat, private farm land hunt in Pennsylvania Whitetail/Turkey, North Carolina beach house rental, or Sitka deer and Black Bear hunt also a possibility. Can even get you into top bucks in Region G/H if you want to stay closer to home and hunt with me there.

PM me with options, dates, and courses of action please.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom