WY ELK UNIT 30? UNIT 100?

Cahunter805

Long Time Member
Hey guys. I know questions like this get asked a lot but I have been doing my research and just wanted to see what you guys thought. I have max points in WY and just want to hunt a decent bull. I have yet to take a bull and anything over a 5pt or 6pt would do.I know unit 30 produces some great bulls. Just wondering about unit 100 mostly. Wondering about access and if anyone has hunted it recently?

THANKS Andy

looks like your odds r terrible, you can get as good of bull on a lot easier to draw units, might not be able to drive around and shoot one in the middle of the road like in 100 or 30 but there are easier to draw units

Thanks Guys. I know my draw odds are terrible but I do have max points. I am just getting into elk hunting so was looking for a hunt with great success and fairly easy hunt for my first hunt! Thanks

Been there done that last year, Lot's of 250-280 bulls but is an elk rodeo with hunters on quads and pickups. Too easy access for me but a great hunt for the elderly or a kid.

I know of a 345 6x7 that came out of 100 this past season. They're still out there. I've hunted 100 twice and would take that tag every season for the rest of my years...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom