WY max deer points.

F##k this guy up.. should have used a rubber
Perhaps a mallet is more in order for your self mutilation.

FE948F5E-4FF8-4996-8101-C68DAF1E7309.jpeg

They are Safety Glasses like for on the job type

I started wearing those type of Safety Glasses after a terrible eye injury years ago shooting my bow at the bow range.

My vision healed back to Normal, thankfully and for Sure when hunting with my Muzzy loader and why not with my rifle hunting....

@ the Rifle Range....Safety first matters for sure.

From that time on, I simply wear Safety Glasses with the Side Shield out hunting.

No big deal at all.

Even bowhunting Wyo Elk in September

My Bull harvest is over on another site.....

Thanks for your concern~~and that Utard Transplant too!

Robb

IMG_7049.jpg

They are Safety Glasses like for on the job type

I started wearing those type of Safety Glasses after a terrible eye injury years ago shooting my bow at the bow range.

My vision healed back to Normal, thankfully and for Sure when hunting with my Muzzy loader and why not with my rifle hunting....

@ the Rifle Range....Safety first matters for sure.

From that time on, I simply wear Safety Glasses with the Side Shield out hunting.

No big deal at all.

Even bowhunting Wyo Elk in September

My Bull harvest is over on another site.....

Thanks for your concern~~and that Utard Transplant too!

Robb

View attachment 55658
Safety first!

It may sound hokey, but I always wear my safety glasses when walking into the stand in the dark. The headlamp doesn't always show ALL the branches you can run into!! Ended up with a bad corneal abrasion one year from it, and lost most of the hunting season. There are also some bad fungal infections you can get from simple tree bark in the eye.

It may sound hokey, but I always wear my safety glasses when walking into the stand in the dark. The headlamp doesn't always show ALL the branches you can run into!! Ended up with a bad corneal abrasion one year from it, and lost most of the hunting season. There are also some bad fungal infections you can get from simple tree bark in the eye.
Same with them dirty ass western hotel bars. I always leave there with itches and burns in places I shouldn't be itchin and burnin........

Must be dirty toilet seats?

What is this post even about? Lol your gonna tell somone with max points where to put in? Theres about 4 choices ?

Are they camo tho?

What is this post even about? Lol your gonna tell somone with max points where to put in? Theres about 4 choices ?

Pick your poison!! ? , however this threads conception was geared toward WY bucks! And Max points.

Then some Utard Azz hat totally dropped the baby at birth! And this is what we are left to digest..

This reminds of a taxi driver we had in Jamaica.
After seeing cars all over the road, we asked him," if there was many drunk drivers in Jamaica?'
He said, "We don't drink and drive, We smoke and fly!" ?

That’s hilarious..

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom