WY Shed Season and NR Restrictions...

Just wondering if nonres can still hike the hills and place way points on every shed they find (and/or stash) prior to the nonres opener? Seems like nonres really have no reason to wait and have ways to get around the crazy wait reg?
Yes, I agree with @Bookhead, you should go do that.

Just wondering if nonres can still hike the hills and place way points on every shed they find (and/or stash) prior to the nonres opener? Seems like nonres really have no reason to wait and have ways to get around the crazy wait reg?
I hope you do, I'll have seven days to find your piles.

Yah! So much negative feedback from such a whacky reg! I have a lot better things to devote my time to in the spring.....so sorry I won't be joining the madness.

That has been going on since Wyoming instituted a shed season.
Yah! So much negative feedback from such a whacky reg! I have a lot better things to devote my time to in the spring.....so sorry I won't be joining the madness.
You won't be missed.

Yes it wouldn’t change anything. Very few people out there are doing it for solely for the money. I’ve never met one and the antler buyers I stay in contact with never have either.

It’s just too much fun. Ban the fun and you’ll get a decrease in pressure.
Not even antler buyers have met guys who do it for the money..? ???

And I know neither if us wants to ban fun... hence the notion to leave casual shed hunters who keep their sheds alone and only charge those trying to make money off them...

I kept every antler I found when I first started until i filled up an entire spare bedroom in my house then I got tired of them taking up the space for no reason so I sold them and now I've sold em ever since I keep a few here and there.
Take some friends maybe.?? Spread the joy.? ?

Not even antler buyers have met guys who do it for the money..? ???

And I know neither if us wants to ban fun... hence the notion to leave casual shed hunters who keep their sheds alone and only charge those trying to make money off them...
Yep none of them know anyone that sells all the antlers they find. If you’re doing it only for the money you would sell them all.

One buyer I stay in touch with said in the late 80s early 90s he knew guys who sold everything and were all about the money. But once looking for antlers became popular they gave it up. Too much work for too little return.

I’ve heard of a few guys up here that own planes that sell everything, but I’ve never met them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom