WY unit 7 elk

hoopscoach

I was fortunate to draw unit 7 for elk and have done a fair amount of research prior to applying. I plan to spend the whole month of September with bow in hand and use the rifle season as plan B. I've heard from several members about their experiences in unit 7 but would love to connect with others who might have hunted it in the last few years. I have plenty of places to scout/hunt and have no doubt I will be able to find elk. I'm curious to hear stories and experiences you guys have had hunting elk in that unit. Also, I would love to find a packer (who likes cash;)) so I don't have to worry about how far I'm hunting from a road. It's a one and done hunt for me in this unit. Now that I've burned my points, I intend to collect only enough points to draw general tags in the future.
Thanks,
Hoopscoach

Last edited:
Are you going by yourself, I also drew the tag and plan on staying the last few weeks of archery. I drew it 12 years ago and was successful with a bow but I would like to connect with someone else that is going. Where I hunt we packed out or bulls but I would also like to for find a packer

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom