WY Whitetail

pymulies

Killed this buck in Wyoming this year. Passed him up last year.
51304BDE-0E21-4C1E-9F2D-E2CCA1D6F442.jpeg

38192F28-2F87-4F05-8F3F-2AAB67787DAD.jpeg

BD99682D-97A9-4599-AB1A-259313E28A24.jpeg

py

What’s w the black face. Takes away from the nice buck in the photo. Worried your boss might see your face after calling in sick.

Just joshing w you. Nice buck, been wanting something bigger like that for myself.

Ya ...... not a fan of the scribbled face ! Sorry but we should be proud of our accomplishments. Sorry but I won’t congratulate that , it implys a person is hiding something. What that is ..... who knows ???

I really don't care if you like or agree with the scribbled face. I still like a little bit of anonymity in this digital world. Thanks for the kind comments. If you have questions I can answer any in pm's.
If you have been on here as long as I have, you see the crappy side of this site and I don't need or want that in my personal life.

py

I happen to like this site ! I post reugularly on here , my success , and my kids success. Nothing to hide here , it’s a public forum. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion. No more argument will come out of me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom