Wyoming 16 pts elk

Hatrick

Looking at my options for elk next year... thinking unit 16.. any opinions from you more experienced guys??? -Brad

I burned my elk points this year in Wyoming. I had 1 less than max. I made my decision based on what sort of experience I felt like I wanted to have at the end of this thing. For me, I archery hunt a lot here in Colorado so I wanted a later season/migration hunt. I looked hard at 16 though. In the end, it just wasn't the experience that I thought I wanted (now ask me again at the end of November how I feel about 'experiences...')

I burned my elk points this year in Wyoming. I had 1 less than max. I made my decision based on what sort of experience I felt like I wanted to have at the end of this thing. For me, I archery hunt a lot here in Colorado so I wanted a later season/migration hunt. I looked hard at 16 though. In the end, it just wasn't the experience that I thought I wanted (now ask me again at the end of November how I feel about 'experiences...')
How did your hunt go?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom