Wyoming Application process

badlander

I just applied for a WY antelope tag, and assuming that I draw I would also like to apply for a couple of doe tags.

The unit I applied for should have leftover doe tags if noting changes to drastically for next year. To apply for the doe tags, do we just wait until the first draw is over then come back and apply in a left-over or first come first serve situation?

Leftover tags will be posted arround July 15th and they will sell them first come basis beginning arround August 15th.

An easier way to do it is to apply for the doe tags. The application has a box you can check that states that you only want the does tags if you are successful on drawing the buck tag. Hope this helps.

the areas I apply for always has doe tags left,I buy them after the draw and save the $14 apllication fee.

Agreed Rem, A lot of does tags should be available with the economy being what it is.

7 Mag

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom