Wyoming application question

oklahunter

I’m a little confused. I want to apply for a reduced antelope doe tag and a reduced deer doe tag. Do I have to apply for a full price tag Antelope and full price deer tag in order to do this? I am trying to build points for each and don’t want to risk using them yet.
I also dont understand what the first and second reduced priced Choices are when applying and why there are two Hunt area choices for each. If someone could explain this to me I would really appreciate it.

Yes you can apply for the reduced price licenses without applying for full price licenses. You can apply for two reduced price deer licenses and two reduced price antelope licenses. That's why there are two hunt area choices. The first and second choices are so that if you don't draw your first choice, you can draw the second choice if there are still licenses available.

Ok guys I am still a little confused. If I apply with my son as a party for a reduced doe tag, do we both get a tag or just one for that app?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom