wyoming bucks

35huntdeer

LAST EDITED ON Oct-07-12 AT 07:53PM (MST)[p]couple of wyo bucks
4374p1000373.jpg

Nice!!!!! Hmm, which one would I shoot? The 190 typical, or the heavy monster???????? Probably mr mass!!! Cool deer. Any other pics?

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

Both great bucks but that front massive guy with the webbing, very nice unusual buck. I'd love to put a tag on one just like it.

Congrats to the hunters!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

35, Congrats again! What's the story of the hunt on these two bucks? You guys did good!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Love them. That heavy webby toad sure would get my heart pumpin seein it on the hoof. Both great Muleys congrats

That buck to the left has super deep back forks while the buck on the right has great mass and character.
2 great Wyoming bucks.

Eldorado

Those bucks were killed in the same spot 24 hours apart. My buddy sat in a spot where he could see some country, while I came around through the timber below him. The next evening I sat there, and he walked through the pines... it worked again! Been hunting the area for 18 years.

35 congrats to you and your buddy both are awsome bucks. the only thing that could have made it better is if you were wearing a yankees hat instead of that blue thing you got on your head. Congrats again on some great bucks hope your spot keeps producing for you guys.

www.hightopoutfitters.com

>35 congrats to you and your
>buddy both are awsome bucks.
>the only thing that could
>have made it better is
>if you were wearing a
>yankees hat instead of that
>blue thing you got on
>your head.

Beautiful bucks, huge congratulations! Have to disagree strongly with the above post though. The best way to ruin a trophy photo is with a D@#n Yankees hat.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom