Wyoming elk draw results

Can someone educate me on how to check? When I go to the G&F website all I see available is 2020 results.

Can someone educate me on how to check? When I go to the G&F website all I see available is 2020 results.

Have to login first. The account you created when you applied.

This whole new account thing sucks. I was hoping it would save time when you apply. So all the info we put in to create an account you have to enter it again

Have to login first. The account you created when you applied.

This whole new account thing sucks. I was hoping it would save time when you apply. So all the info we put in to create an account you have to enter it again
Thank you. They just decided I needed to put in a little more effort before they told me no this year.

I'll need to check to see what the heck happened.
My son-in-law should have drawn a tag with his points according to the drawing odds posted by WG&F.

Zeke

Congratulations and good luck to all that drew!! No luck for me so far, but i have been lucky in the past. Might go spend time in Colorado unit 76 planning on applying archery next year with 20 points.

No luck for me in Wyoming but I'm ok with that I drew Nevada non resident archery elk plus I drew a great CWMU elk tag for Utah as well ?

I actually have an outfitter. Took max points so don't want to screw this one up. Thanks for the offer if I was diy I'd be totally up for company.
Don't blame you! Curious if the outfitter will ask you to apply for the HMA access in the unit. Good luck and report back!!

Drew a 53-1 antelope and 24-1 elk also any tips on area 24 and does anyone know if it would be possibly to get a 320+ bull out of their

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom