Wyoming Elk for 2023 - Free & 50% Discounted Hunt !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

urge2hunt

For our non resident hunters looking to hunt elk in Wyoming in 2023, the application deadline is the end of Jan and we are already booking our hunters. We anticipate it will take about 4 points to draw the General Elk tag this year so we are offering a phenomenal discount to anyone with 12 or more points.
We work with an excellent outfitter in Wyoming and can help match you with the hunt you're looking for.
Our SW Wyoming hunts are on tens of thousands of private acres, which greatly increase your success and offer a less stressful adventure, with extremely high success.

Our 2021 and 2022 elk seasons went 100% shot opportunity both years, that includes archery and rifle seasons, and we still have a few guided hunts open for both the September archery rut and October rifle seasons. All are 5 day hunts and include the guide, private ranch, food and lodging.

4 points or less - $5,500
12+ points - $2,750
16+ points - free !!

Contact us asap as we only have a few elk spots remaining for next season.
415-706-1204
[email protected]

Hello,

I'm just wondering how this works and why the cost goes down if more points are used? I have 13 currently and I'm interested in this.

because we need extra points to help other hunters draw who have less points. How many hunters in your party?
Did you prefer archery or rifle?
thanks

Im not positive but I would guess this: You bring your 13 points and he puts you in a party application with two guys that have none. your average will be roughly 4.5 points going into the draw and you will draw the general elk tag. He must have guys that want to hunt with no or little points and this way he can get the clients he wants for his business. ???????

You can share points so if you apply with one or two zero point holders you are enabling them to get a tag. You are essentially selling your points and in this case benefits all parties in some way.

I was wondering the same thing and my best guess he will use the higher points hunter in a group application with hunters with fewer points for a higher average so they can get more hunters to draw

They want people with lots of points so they can put you in with people with a few points and average them out so others can draw so the outfitter makes more money,

Hello,

I'm just wondering how this works and why the cost goes down if more points are used? I have 13 currently and I'm interested in this.
In Wyoming you can share points. In order to attract full price hunters who may not have enough points to draw, some outfitters offer discounts to higher point holders who agree to let lower point hunters apply with them.

The price schedule above prices each point at about $300-$600. Varied. Its a curve, not a straight line.

I just sold WY elk points for about $180 each, cash.

So just think about whether you want cash or store credit for the Guide's menu.

The above could be a fantastic deal if you want guided.

Excellent outfitter, I killed my first bull in 2021! Saw about 30-40 elk in about 1 1/2 days, and killed my bull on 2nd morning. The top end bulls range from 280-350+.

8258D3D1-53F9-4DB9-BEE2-11EF3969C72C.jpeg

I think this is an incredible opportunity for someone who has just been in the point game since the beginning with no real "end game" plan. Not sure I see a downside to this for the right person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzz. and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

H & A Outfitters

Specializing in Trophy Bulls, Bucks, Rams, Bears, Lions & Others. Full Service and DIY Hunt Application Service

Sonora Outfitters

We hunt on some of the best ranches in Sonora - known for holding trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep and trophy Mule Deer.

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE
Back
Top Bottom