Wyoming general region K

southslope82

As a second choice for deer on my Wyoming application I went region K general deer I have hunted Utahs general season and its crazy as hell people every were no matter how far you hike in its packed if I happen to draw this general wyoming tag, am I going to see the same sort of thing? Does the average Joe on this hunt down anything with horns or do people kinda sift through the smaller ones? I am mostly trying to get an idea of what I can expect to see/ even shoot on the general wyoming hunt? Tons of people?? Are there alot of road hunters??

K was pretty good a few years ago, but it had a lot of winterkill last year. This past season was really bad and things aren't looking to good this year either. Still a few nice bucks around, but 95% of them are going to be on private.

If you're just looking for a buck you'll do fine, but it's a tough hunt for big deer w/o access to private.

Lots of pressure the first few days on the hunter management areas, and I mean lots.

Best time to hunt it is during the archery season.

"Dear MacGuyver, Enclosed is a rubber band, a paper clip, and a drinking straw. Please save my dog." Peter Griffin aka The Family Guy

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom