Wyoming Governor's Tag

nontypical

Long Time Member
Our local MDF chapter in Rock Springs,Wyo,is selling 300 raffle tickets for a Governor's tag at $50 a pop.Limit 5 per buyer.Winner will be announced at the banquet on March 7.Governor's tag holders must pick a species(deer,elk,antelope),and can then hunt any open area in the state for that species.Anyone interested contact me at [email protected],and I will give you info on how to purchase tickets.They are going fast!Only 3 weeks left!

Already got 5 hits from you guys since I posted this last night!There are about 180 tickets left.Sales are really starting to go fast since we have "expanded" our networking on MM,among others.Thanks to those who are buying.If you buy 5 tickets,odds are 1 in 60.That's better than many draw odds!We will also be auctioning a comissioner's tag at the banquet.We are taking phone bids the night of the banquet,or you can submit a sealed bid if you like.Email me for more info on the commissioner's tag if interested.

Just wanted to make sure everyone knew that you do not have to be a Wyoming resident, or be present at the banquet to win this highly coveted 2009 Governor's Tag. Please provide a good contact number so if you win you can notified by phone on March 7th. Thanks for your support.

I made a mistake.If you pick elk,you cannot hunt units 75,76,and 79(National Elk Refuge).My bad.If this makes any of you want your money back,we will refund it.Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

GREAT RESPONSE SO FAR! Thanks to those that have responded and supported this raffle. Still have some tickets left and two weeks until the drawing, if your interested get with Non-typical and he can fill you in on the details. Again, Thank you and good luck!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom