Wyoming HB260...Residents

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-13 AT 06:56PM (MST)[p]This one actually might have a chance of going through.

I find it funny that Hicks is on the non-resident bill as a sponsor, but not on the resident bill. I wonder how many people from his district is sick of his crap, and he is now lying low.

I noticed when I applied for my moose and sheep the price went up few bucks. when I ran into the game warden deer hunting this last year he said prices haven't gone up in 8 years.......

They will be getting more money one way or the other.

This one has merit. I still think it puts too much of the burden on NR and not enough on Res. but it's a start. I don't see how they came up with the cost increases. They seem very random to me.

Even if a res hunter only went out one day in the season, there is no other hobby that you get an actual object in return that is as cheap as this.

It is somewhat random. However, they are shoving preference points down our throats, so there is an extra $20 per species coming on top of the proposed raises.

SFOO85 res p/p is still shaky only passed senate committee in a bill package suggest if you dont like it contact TRW committee

SF085 Isnt up on the House TRW committee schedule yet, but has been referred to them.

Lots of people are going to show for that...

I'll post up all the contact info when its heard...will be next week.

>SFOO85 res p/p is still shaky
>only passed senate committee in
>a bill package suggest if
>you dont like it contact
>TRW committee

Strang, where are you getting your information? What do you mean it only passed a senate committee as part of a bill package?

For it or against it, no matter, the bill passed the full Senate (3 readings) 29 to 1 and has been sent to the House, and referred to H06. (Travel Rec & Wildlife.) So, yes contact them with comments/concerns.

I was told it moved through in a package of bills buzz seems to have an inside line perhaps he could explain the process of bundling or packaging bills

Pretty simple how it works. It is one of those deals where I do not like your proposal, but I need you to support mine so in this case they probably had a few different bills where they need additional support for all and everyone traded support despite not really liking it!

I will help you, you help me and we all get what we want despite most people do not really support any of it.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom