Wyoming Hunt Consulting/Scouting Package

It seems to me that the smart hunter uses all the resources availably to increase their odds for success. Whether it's gps, high dollar glass, high dollar long range rifle, Google Earth, talking to wardens or biologists, trail cameras, probing on the internet and making as many contacts as possible.

So, see? Founder is just another tool.:) Available to those who maybe live far away and can't put their own boots on the ground pre season.

haha so if I told you there is a huge sale on the rifle you want at cabelas, and you go in there and swipe it and run out of the store am I on the hook for that?

Region G and H are a far cry from what they could and should be. I have nothing against the residents of Wyoming. I've met a few of the deer hunters in Wyoming and have found them to be great sportsman and hunters and respectful of the mule deer and country. I've hunted H twice and G twice in my lifetime. It's awesome deer habitat from summer to winter range. It's just long past due that the game and fish regulate and manage the resident hunting pressure. I say this as a hunter that could care less if I hunt up there or not. There's several other mule deer opportunity's that have my interest and the Wyo range is one of them. I have a hard time with the tardiness of the game and fish to manage what is arguably some of the finest deer habitat left. The only cuts they seem comfortable in making are the non residents. Use to be 1200 G tags issued. I think this year it's 600. There's been a fair bit of press of Wyoming Game and Fish's finances the last year or two. Do the math on 600*400. That's the revenue they have cut right out of their own income statement. I've read other statements from the Outfitters up there that say the same thing. Game and fish just isn't going to do it for the time being.

LAST EDITED ON May-01-16 AT 06:20PM (MST)[p]I am able and willing to throw out this offer. I will scout out, at least, a 200" deer in western Wyoming !! I will pattern this buck and live with him all that I am able to. learn his every move and every bedding area. I'm asking for one Hunter that will be by my side every day that I am there. He can learn what it takes to be a real high country Hunter. "Learn all the benefits of the real hard work, passion, patients, and money it takes to harvest one of these studs !!! My honest opinion is that a real big trophy Muley deserves to get his life taken by the Hunter that truly knows and loves that deer !!! So if any of you people who want to see how it's done, hit me up.
$100,000,000 (with me) ($ 300,000,000 for a replica of the buck you watch me take)
Or
Really go DIY unaided !!!!!
If you think you don't have the time ! You don't have the right passion !

I will not sell my passion for chump change like (some) people will

LAST EDITED ON May-01-16 AT 06:12PM (MST)[p]Should be less non resident tags still '!!! And limited residents !! Just saying honestly I see way mor non res than I do res in the high country

I've sat back and watched this debate back and forth for a few days now and what a shame, I don't post alot here but visit the site everyday to see people's insight I've found some great info over the years but this post has been a disgrace! Whether you hunt with a bow, rifle, ml, or crossbow us hunters have to stick together we are our own force. To each his own everyone has a different perspective and views but this thread is exactly what the politicians want to see, all of us unwinding and turning on each other. I don't agree or disagree with founders post I love my passion for hunting and love DIY hunts that's just me though. To each his own keep passing on the tradition and support that second amendment in every way you can

The Wyoming G&F serves the people and makes decisions with their input. Public sentiment calls for a fair amount of opportunity in the area. They welcome public input. I would not expect the G&F to move to a Utah-style, draw every 15 years model there anytime soon. Wyoming hunters just don't want it.

>LAST EDITED ON May-01-16
>AT 06:20?PM (MST)

>
>I am able and willing to
>throw out this offer.
> I will scout out,
>at least, a 200" deer
>in western Wyoming !!
>I will pattern this buck
>and live with him all
>that I am able to.
>learn his every move and
>every bedding area. I'm
>asking for one Hunter that
>will be by my side
>every day that I am
>there. He can learn
>what it takes to be
>a real high country Hunter.
>"Learn all the benefits of
>the real hard work, passion,
>patients, and money it takes
>to harvest one of these
>studs !!!
>My honest opinion is that
>a real big trophy Muley
>deserves to get his life
>taken by the Hunter that
>truly knows and loves that
>deer !!! So if
>any of you people who
>want to see how it's
>done, hit me up.
>$100,000,000 (with me) ($ 300,000,000 for
>a replica of the buck
>you watch me take)
>Or
>Really go DIY unaided !!!!!
>If you think you don't have
>the time ! You
>don't have the right passion
>!
>
>I will not sell my passion
>for chump change like (some)
>people will

Hey Huntsknez?

stinky wants to know if you have 3 of them Tags/Offers Available?:D

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

LAST EDITED ON May-01-16 AT 07:59PM (MST)[p]I'll give three of these offers away for a steal! One hundred trillion billion dollars (pinky to my cheek)

>Wow

?The mere fair-weather hunter, who trusts entirely to the exertion of others, and does nothing more than ride or walk about under favorable circumstances, and shoot at what somebody else shows him, is a hunter in name only. Whoever would really deserve the title must be able, at a pinch, to shift for himself. To grapple with the difficulties and hardships of wilderness life unaided, and not only to hunt, but at times to travel for days, whether on foot or on horseback, alone.?

I Wonder if Founder will Rent that Horse out that Kicks Like a F'N Mule?:D

Probably make you one Hell of a Combo Deal!:D

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

>>Wow
>
>
>?The mere fair-weather hunter, who trusts
>entirely to the exertion of
>others, and does nothing more
>than ride or walk about
>under favorable circumstances, and shoot
>at what somebody else shows
>him, is a hunter in
>name only. Whoever would really
>deserve the title must be
>able, at a pinch, to
>shift for himself. To grapple
>with the difficulties and hardships
>of wilderness life unaided, and
>not only to hunt, but
>at times to travel for
>days, whether on foot or
>on horseback, alone.?

Africkenmen!

It's been a little slow around here lately . Is founder just trying to spice things up here? Create some talk on Internet hunting , gps location, and the modern take on hunting ? I am still waiting for the punch line founder. He keeps posting up pictures of bucks and asking would anyone like this one. I don't think a gps coordinates and a picture is enough to take a smart old buck. Did all of you just take the bait ???

Yeah. I've seen some lame posts trying to come up with reasons guys shouldn't do what the poster sees as wrong for his own selfish reasons, but that one has to be right up there at the top of the lameness scale. Just an FYI mightyhunter, Brian would never and could never be charged as an accessory in the situation you described.

Thank God Founders offer came along when it did. Commercialization of wildlife and making hunting easier are two things that we really need more of in this country. I cant imagine the horror of actually having to hunt for the animals we kill. And putting another price tag on a big buck should only make things better. Cant see anything going wrong with that.

I got to say I am surprised to see this came from Founder. What a contradiction between his offer and guys like jm77 that are trying to put the hunt back in hunting. We all sit on here, except for Tristate and Stinky, and b#### and moan about commercialization of hunting when its others, but by God if it could only benefit our wallet then we will try to rationalize it anyway we can. I don't think Founder is the devil nor do I think his plan should be against the law, I just know that it is one more nail in the coffin of the sport we love.

This topic to me is more of a moral debate. I personally want to earn my trophy and Founders offer would have me feeling like it wasn't earned.
I've got time to scout it and I've already got plans made. But I'm chasing point creep with 4 PPs. I'm just looking for help to draw the tag. The rest of the work is on me. Although a BIG buck like these photos would be nice, to me, its not worth the money and definitely not needed to have a great hunt. But to each their own I guess.

"Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak. So
we must and we will."
Theadore Roosevelt

Whats worse? Somebody selling location of bucks that he scouted after backpacking in? Or someone holding a hunters hand to try and kill the same bucks that he found scouting from a plane?

LAST EDITED ON May-02-16 AT 04:56PM (MST)[p]Plane for sure.

I've been following Founders podcasts for the past few years. When was the last time he killed a buck that was 1-2 on his hit list? Either he can't find them or somebody else kills them.

You can't tie them to a tree and once the archery guys bugger them....who knows where they are gonna go?

I see wanting to find information, even paying a trespass fee to create some space away from the masses. But going on a guided hunt, esp when planes are involved is about as macho and going to Vegas.....paying for some action, then bragging about how big of a lady's man you are.

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

Agreed Stubaby.

A hunter that only hunts that area once every 5 years is still at a huge disadvantage to the guys hunting every year or the guy going with an outfitter that uses a plane.

We actually watched a buck for 8 years. He turned into a dandy typical for the area. Between friends and I only one of us ever got a chance. 63 yards with his bow and he missed. So just because you are told where a buck is during the summer doesn't mean you will kill it.

It increases your odds of killing a bigger buck since there will be a nice buck in the area. But probably more competition from locals and outfitters for those bigger bucks. Good luck out hunting the guides and locals who get to hunt those areas every year and know where the animals go once pressured. You will still need a lot of luck to kill the buck a scouting service sends you pics of.

After reading stubaby's post it really got me thinking... I never thought of it before but he founder hasn't had much luck up there taking any of the Bucks he targets.... So maybe he is cutting his losses and even though he loves to scout those bucks he is done hunting up there... Now that makes more sense to me as a businessman but not as a hunter in that area. Well anyway good luck to all that take him up on the offer and good luck to founder on making some cash.

Not sure what his plans are. It's proof that you can trail a buck all summer never to see him during the hunt.

Maybe he just wants to fill his truck with gas and pay for his own hinting while giving away all his "sloppy seconds". : )

Founder seems like a good dude. It's his hard earned Intel to give, sell, or keep for himself.

We were all given Intel whether paid for or free at one time or another. Even Daniel Boone and Jim Bridger needed help from others along the way.

Just think what google earth and the web in general have done to all aspects of our lives. Good or bad.

Can We make it a Pyramid Scheme?

I wanna be right under Founder & about 500 Levels above Browtine!:D

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

He doesn't even tie them to a tree for us utards that put in for Wyoming, we all know Wyoming guys don't hunt sheds or apply for hunts here in tardville, but to not tie up a buck for us to hunt is absurd ?

No doubt they're hard to get. I have actually gone 0 for 4 in the last 3 years hunting a particular buck.

Pretty nice one here.
9198dscn3934.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

I am a lifetime Utard. The first time I hunted Wyoming was around 1970. I was fresh home from a LDS mission and going to college at the time, and pretty much penniless. One day my dad asked me if I wanted to go hunting in Wyoming that year. I said how much is a tag. He said $50. I said FIFTY BUCKS??? Where would I ever get that kind of money. He said if you want to go, I will buy the tag for you. I couldn't turn down that offer. Back then, NRs could hunt the whole state, and you didn't have to draw for tags, but because of the "guide and outfitter welfare law" that was in effect, you had to have a guide to hunt on forest service land. That law was finally struck down by the courts, thank goodness.

Since the early 1980', I have hunted Wyo. every year I could draw a tag, which used to be a whole lot easier than now. Sometimes I drew out three years in a row. After many years of hunting in G, we had learned that you have to be in a good location at dawn and dark, or you are pretty much wasting your time. As we got older, we got tired 3500 foot vertical climbs every day and tire of walking miles in the dark coming and going. So, we decided to quit camping at the road. We chose a spot for a base camp a few miles back in that would put us in decent striking distance of our favorite spot, and with easy access to several other areas.

The first time we tried it, on the night before the opener, some clowns showed up on horses and camped right on top of us. They said they had never hunted Wyoming before, but the guy they rented the horses from recommended this spot to them.

We didn't appreciate them camping right on top of us, but they didn't get the kind of info Founder is offering. They had no idea where the big bucks hung out or how to hunt the area. Our favorite spot was still a couple of rough miles beyond our camp, and the horse renters, thankfully, never got close to it.

I think Founder's offer will upset a few people that will have their favorite spot invaded by people that would not be there otherwise. But, that is just part of the game, I guess, and it is still way less annoying than the guides and outfitters that act like they own the whole mountain. I don't mind Founder getting a little return on his investment. I've been tempted to do the same thing a few times in the past, but lacked a way to advertiser my knowledge.

So far so good, these two on on their way, hopefully as passionate about it as I and my son in law are. If we do our job, they will want to find their own game someday and not rest until they do. Their greatest trophies will be the ones they earned by perseverance, patience and good old luck.

I hope I'm not dreaming....

Oh, by the way, there is still one great big gobbler hanging out right where I have some GPS coordinates. Anyone interested in a packaged deal with photos and all?

1775unnamed11.jpg

653dsc01829.jpg

Mallards Only,

Read the Wyoming criminal statute on accessory liability. It is very broadly written and has been applied very broadly. Saying "would never" and "could never" demonstrates that you have way too much faith in the criminal justice system. There was a case in Park County, Wyoming (involving a sheep hunter)tried to a jury last year that involved many of these accessory issues. The state lost, but the individuals involved spent a lot of money defending themselves. I am guessing the Defendants said "would never" and "could never" until they were charged and prosecuted.

just sayin...mh

Why anyone would want to show a complete stranger their honey-hole is beyond me...

Been there; done that. Didn't work out well. Whether or not they killed anything isn't the point. They were there. And they brought Uncle Jim and Aunt Sally. And their kids. Oh, and their friends...who also had friends...and relatives.

That honey-hole is no longer mine. All that work for someone else...

>Why anyone would want to show
>a complete stranger their honey-hole
>is beyond me...
>
>Been there; done that. Didn't work
>out well. Whether or not
>they killed anything isn't the
>point. They were there. And
>they brought Uncle Jim and
>Aunt Sally. And their kids.
>Oh, and their friends...who also
>had friends...and relatives.
>
>That honey-hole is no longer mine.
>All that work for someone
>else...

Duh! So they can get a check for $1200. Isn't that the real goal of all your scouting, hunting and time in the outdoors. Cash money baby!

Doesn't an outfitter do the same thing? Bring somebody into an area for a fee? After that hunt the hunter can hunt there free of charge with uncle Sally and aunt ##### every year he wants to. And it's not like you can hunt these areas every year with point creep now days unless you are a resident. And I doubt very few residents will do this. More geared towards non res.

Also founder doesn't get welfare like the outfitters of Wyoming do so I could see him having to up his fees to $10 an inch. Every year it will probably go up $1-$2 an inch to keep up with inflation :)

Lot's of cry babies on here. Founder is offering up a service similar to what any outfitter is doing. Seems to me, if you don't like it, go somewhere else.

Definitely a good deal if you're not familiar with the area.

I keep waiting for founder to say. "April Fools".

Made you look made you stare.......ect.

Founder stirred up quite the chit storm. Those are some nice bucks you have photoed. I for one don't see anything wrong with this as long as it's legal. The hunter as to relocate the buck and seal the deal. That's far from any kind of guarantee.

>Founder stirred up quite the chit
>storm. Those are some nice
>bucks you have photoed. I
>for one don't see anything
>wrong with this as long
>as it's legal. The hunter
>as to relocate the buck
>and seal the deal. That's
>far from any kind of
>guarantee.

Agreed! Sounds like a bunch of cry babies to me. They are just mad that there will be more folks on "their" part of the mountain. I don't have this tag but would likely use this service if I did. Why? I just cannot justify the time away from family (and work but mostly family) to make a 15 hour trek each way and spend the time required for scouting. I've got two young boys and I cannot/will not spend 2-3 weeks away from them. They are my #1 priority and the greatest joy of my life. With that said, I do love to hunt. So if I choose to hire a guide or in this case a scouting package then that is my business and my choice based on what I deem is in the best interest of my family and the best use of my time. If you don't like it then you can go screw yourself. Hiring someone to scout doesn't make me any less of a hunter. I have the ability. I don't have the time. Big difference. So unless you are going out in a loin cloth chasing after them with a longbow and arrows made by your own two hands then drop the "sporting" BS and grow up.

Say what you mean. You are mad that someone else is hunting "your" deer on "your" mountain. Get a life boys.

Interesting read. These last few comments hit the nail on the head. Help me understand why folks are so worked up about Founder's offer but they are seem to be okay with guides and outfitters charging thousands of dollars, using planes to scout, acting like they own the entire mountain, packing the clients in, setting up camp, cooking meals, locating the deer, setting up the shooting sticks, high-fiving the shooter, taking photos, processing the deer, packing the deer out, and collecting their tip. If you are going to complain then at least be consistent.

-Hawkeye-

Hawkeye, Not sure how you figured out that because I think Founders offer is a bad idea, this somehow means that I am ok with any of the things you listed. Most of what you list I also think is BS. I do not have a problem with outfitters. I wish there were less of them and I would not loose any sleep if the outfitting industry went away entirely. I wish there were less people trying to exploit individual animals for monetary gain, not more like Founder is doing.

I have used an outfitter before and I will in the future. Both in places that I cannot hunt legally without one. I don't think using an outfitter, regardless of the reason, makes anyone less of a hunter or a man. I don't think any of these activities, founders included, should be illegal.

I do think that anyone that books a hunt and expects or receives that laundry list of crap you seem to think I am ok with is less of hunter. I think they suck at hunting and should just call themselves a shooter. That list of crap you list is a far cry from what most outfitted hunts are actually like.

I don't think that anyone that takes Founder up on his offer is a bad person or less of a hunter. What I find distasteful about the idea is this belief that success of a hunt is measured in the size of the buck not the work, effort, knowledge and just plane luck. It degrades the act of actually hunting. Hunting is all the things that Founder offers to do for someone else for a fee. Pulling the trigger is the easy part. His offer also pushes the idea that since a person has waited several years for a tag or that they either don't want to spend the time or don't have the time to scout out a trophy class buck they feel the need to pay someone else to find that buck for them. It has not been that long ago that some outfitters started charging different rates for inches of antler on bucks that were killed. Now here comes along rates based on inches of antler photographed. Founders offer perpetuates the notion that the success of a hunt is determined by how big the animal is. I think that is BS. This is not what I will teach my children and the day I start thinking this way is the day I hang up my rifle. Furthermore his offer pushes the notion that actually having to be present during the act of locating the animal is not necessary to the hunting process as long as you can buy your way around that. I also think that is BS. I understand that this is my opinion and mine alone. I don't think everyone needs to agree with me. I don't think anyone that doesn't agree with me is less than me. I also don't care where he sends his clients. I don't hunt the same areas of Wyoming he scouts and trust me none of the areas he is sending clients are secret spots that only he knows of. His clients will have plenty of competition.

Outfitters pay money to the state. They are permitted and pay big money for those permits and abilities to operate in certain areas. Founder is not giving anything back to the state of WY, except trying to make his own financial gains. I find it hard to believe this is not constituted as a form of "outfitting". You are taking money for an action in getting someone onto game; That is basically the definition of outfitting and guiding. . If this thread found its way to WYOGA and their illegal outfitting investigating, I would be surprised if this didnt fall under those laws. How can you take money from someone, and not say you are guiding/outfitting/assisting in the hunt? It requires a outfitting license to legally pack out someones game for pay because you are "Assisting" in the hunt. This is no different, the assist just happens before the hunt instead of after

Wish people would grow a pair and just do the work themselves. I have drawn some epic tags and spent weeks learning and scouting the animals. All of it was on my own and I wouldn't have done it any other way. The fun is not shooting the animal, it is in all of the preparation leading up to the final shot. I cannot see why anyone would do it any other way, even if they didn't have time to scout. That is just me because I like being the hunter. To each his own. There is nothing wrong with this, I have thought of doing this myself in Utah. I don't because the areas the animals hang out in are now sacred to me and I don't want to prostitute them out. That is one of the reasons I quit being a flyfishing guide is I felt like I was getting paid to exploit the rivers with people who didn't put in the time and therefore really didn't deserve the fish.

I don't have a dog in this fight and I have nothing against outfitters. However, it seems like many of posts in this thread take Founder to task for exposing honey holes and further commercializing hunting. I don't see why those same concerns don't apply to outfitters and guides -- perhaps to even a greater degree. The fact that guides and outfitters may be insured or pay a fee to the state doesn't lessen those concerns, does it? Where is the consistency?

-Hawkeye-

I just learned airplane scouting is now illegal in Wyoming during hunting season. This has been quite the entertaining thread. Free enterprise is what makes America great.If you have a service to provide and it's legal then more power to you...go for it!
Anyone who enters Wyomings special draw has a monetary advantage over someone in the regular draw. How is that any different than what founder is offering?

>I just learned airplane scouting is
>now illegal in Wyoming during
>hunting season. This has been
>quite the entertaining thread. Free
>enterprise is what makes America
>great.If you have a service
>to provide and it's legal
>then more power to you...go
>for it!
>Anyone who enters Wyomings special draw
>has a monetary advantage over
>someone in the regular draw.
>How is that any different
>than what founder is offering?
>
Advantage, whether monetary or otherwise is not my issue with his offer. Also getting a tag is not hunting and hunting is not just getting the tag. Two totally separate issues. One takes work, effort and skill the other takes minimal effort and money. Founder is offering something that puts money into both. I think that is a piss poor plan to promote.

Just because something is legal doesn't make it a good idea. Plenty of things that are legal are not things I support.

Also, I don't think what Founder is offering is any actual advantage to anyone unless your only goal is the kill. It would lessen everything else I enjoy about hunting. But that is just me. To each his own. We are all allowed to be different. That is what makes America great.

To all that's calling the men crybabies I would say that's not case. Voicing there opinions (and I agree with them) that's also makes America great. The guys who complain they ain't got the time maybe it's not the right time in life to try expanding there hunting opportunities and if ya don't want to spend the time away from family (kids) wait for them to get old enough to accompanying you and enjoy the hunt!! If it's still around when they come of age

IMO, based on the consistency on how Founder treats people's comments on this Forum, I wouldn't pay him a dime for information.

>To all that's calling the men
>crybabies I would say that's
>not case. Voicing there
>opinions (and I agree with
>them) that's also makes America
>great. The guys who complain
>they ain't got the time
>maybe it's not the right
>time in life to try
>expanding there hunting opportunities and
>if ya don't want to
>spend the time away from
>family (kids) wait for them
>to get old enough to
>accompanying you and enjoy the
>hunt!! If it's still around
>when they come of age
>

Another thing that makes America great is that when I choose to put my family ahead of other things, I don't have to give up the expansion of my hunting opportunities. It appears that I have to modify my earlier conclusion that it is only folks who don't want outsiders on "their" mountain hunting "their" deer. It appears that there are also those who are internet legends (in their own mind) who likely couldn't/haven't killed a big deer.....ever. It's called penis envy. It's showing through for some of you boys.

>Another thing that makes America great
>is that when I choose
>to put my family ahead
>of other things, I don't
>have to give up the
>expansion of my hunting opportunities.
> It appears that I
>have to modify my earlier
>conclusion that it is only
>folks who don't want outsiders
>on "their" mountain hunting "their"
>deer. It appears that
>there are also those who
>are internet legends (in their
>own mind) who likely couldn't/haven't
>killed a big deer.....ever.
>It's called penis envy.
>It's showing through for some
>of you boys.

Wow, what an uninformed comment!

>IMO, based on the consistency on
>how Founder treats people's comments
>on this Forum, I wouldn't
>pay him a dime for
>information.

that's the beauty of it. You don't have to pay founder a dime!

Rich

I also think that a hunt should not be judged by how big your games rack is. I'm not really sure how I feel about this whole post. Is it much different than hiring an outfitter? I don't really understand the "guarantee" either. Some might take Founder up on his deal and be extremely disappointed with how the hunt plays out. As mentioned before, there will more than likely be other hunters in the same areas. Maybe they will be hunting the same deer. Who knows....I do think that hunting is going in the wrong direction in that the focus is too much on the "trophy" aspect instead of the experience aspect. But....some will say paying to get put on trophy animals is part of their experience. To each his own, I guess.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>>IMO, based on the consistency on
>>how Founder treats people's comments
>>on this Forum, I wouldn't
>>pay him a dime for
>>information.
>
>that's the beauty of it. You
>don't have to pay founder
>a dime!
>
>Rich

ohhhK, that makes sense....guess that one went right over your head Rich.

Why pay founder when you could hire Mike Brownlee to be your camp cook, he's pretty handy with a jet boil at the right elevation. He can sit a ultra lite with the best of them

I suppose its Brian's call to make his money his way. He's been at the game one way or another for a long time and he's good at it. For me, I can't say I'd ever be that guy to take the info.......my pride is more important. I like to pay for my success with my own time, sweat and blood but I'm not gonna fault a guy that wants to spend his money in this manner. Hell, I'm guilty of buying vouchers so I don't really think I could condemn it either way.

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Found this buck last year, hoping he slipped through the cracks. Could be real big this year. He had a few extras going on. Even last year, he probably would have interested someone looking for something in that 175-185 class.
75683.jpg

Not sure what this buck might score, but he's pretty good. He's heavy. Not real long tines, but an impressive buck none-the-less and there are not bucks like this everywhere. He might have interested someone. He also lived in an area with another "taker" buck.
81372.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

Your not the only one pulling slammers out of there, some just don't blast it all over the internet or would sell the information.

I won't sell you the info because I don't need the money, but I would be willing to bet that if I gave you the info about the units I hunt for free you'd be there next season. But first I'd have to look at a map of those areas to give you any info, since I've never stepped foot in any of those units.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom