Wyoming mule deer 2020?

Irishtim

I and a couple of friends have 9pp for deer this year and are hoping to draw area 34 northeast of Casper. We failed to draw it in 2018 but did draw general E tags on a 2nd choice. General area E(94) seems to be GONE of the area map. What happened? It now looks like general area L. The plan is to do the same thing for the 2020 draw 34 1st and general L 2nd. Any opinions? maybe a 3rd choice. We probably will send in the special for Area 34. Thanks

The recommendation for tags in 34 were cut from 350 to 300 and will cause point creep. So your 2nd choice maybe a very important choice. I didn't look at region E to see if there was a drop in tags. You can find all of that on the Wyoming website or there is a link on a post in the Wyoming section.

Rich

With the reduction in tags and the extra amount of hype pertaining to unit 34, it’ll probably take 10-11 points to draw. Like Lost said, your second choice might be the ticket if you want to hunt Wyoming this year.

Thanks for responding fellas. The points creep is something we have been chasing for years. Second choices are difficult choices so more research on my end.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom