Wyoming PP Points

zcheenan

Does anyone know if the following scenario will result in losing my preference points?

Apply for unit 101 (1st choice) and region C (2nd choice) in the special draw? This assumes I wouldn't draw 1st choice, but would draw Region C general tag.

I have been saving points for a Region G hunt in 2024, but have a group of hunters who would like to go to Wyoming next year. I'd like to go as well, but not at the expense of my preference points (currently at 4). Trying to determine if this idea will work or if I am better off looking at Montana. Thanks!

Are there random tags? If so you always have a chance to draw a 1st choice and lose those PP.

Were there any LE deer areas that have no NR quota in the random pool in 2019? It might be possible to get a zero chance of drawing.

I do the same thing every year to save my points. I have one less than max. There is always one or two areas that take max points and have no random tags special that you can put for a first choice.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom