Wyoming proposed regs - National bow hunt 75 non resident tags

goforbroke

I was reading the proposed regs. I don't know why, but I was. I found this paragraph about National bow hunt. I could find nothing about these tags or National Bowhunt, Inc. online. This was on page 44-13 on this link. https://wgfd.wyo.gov/Get-Involved/Public-Meetings Anybody know what this is referring to? As a nonresident I am always looking for an opportunity to find a tag to hunt.

B) W.S. § 23-2-101(f) Statutes provides for up to seventy-five (75) nonresident special deer licenses to be available for a national bow hunt. This quota shall be deducted from the nonresident special deer quota for the nonresident deer region in which the national bow hunt is held. National bow hunt deer licenses shall only be valid during the hunt dates established by Wyoming National Bowhunt, Inc. and the Department. These dates shall be CH 44 Draft 08.03.2022.5.docx 44-14 within the existing special archery season dates as set forth in the most current Commission Regulation Chapter 6 Deer Hunting Seasons of the Commission regulations for the specific deer hunt area(s) in which the hunt will occur.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom