Wyoming Quality Bull Elk Migration hunts

Joe Poteat

Hope this finds everyone coming off of a safe successful season. If there are any elk hunters in the 14–16 preference point range looking for an outfitted hunt in an area for quality bulls feel free to give me a call or text.
Joe Poteat
406-220-1922
Wyoming Outfitter License number BG-081

59-1 bull from yesterday but same Yellowstone elk and genetics as 51.

EF821300-199E-4C5C-9BDF-CC7F154C60AB.png

Sorry for the screenshot picture haha couldn’t get the live one to load. Feel free to call for more details.
Thanks again,
Joe
406-220-1922

No pressure, but feel free to call anytime it’s just a lot easier for me to explain on the phone. I can give you the details and reality of what you can expect.
Thanks again,
Joe Poteat
406-220-1922

Unfortunately I’m just shy of that point tear to burn them and go on a hunt with you for a possibility at some amazing bulls like that.

Hope this finds everyone coming off of a safe successful season. If there are any elk hunters in the 14–16 preference point range looking for an outfitted hunt in an area for quality bulls feel free to give me a call or text.
Joe Poteat
406-220-1922
Nothing wrong with a little free advertising and sounds like a great hunt but you should consider giving a little kick back to Founder if you generate any sales from this post. Most outfitters pay a fee to generate sales leads from this site.

Joe Poteat
406-220-1922
Hi Joe, I've been gathering points with a Buddy of mine in WY hoping to use our points on a quality Elk hunt. This past spring at 69 yrs old he took his life, can't understand it to this day, he would have had 15 pts and I'm @ 14 pts for elk and Deer. I'll give you a ring early this week for some info. Thank you Sir

God bless!
Tony Bretzke
Rio Medina, Tx

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom