Wyoming quarantine restriction extended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookhead

Very Active Member
The mandatory quarantine restriction is now extended to may 8th. Meaning if you arrive in wyoming you must self quarantine for 14 days or if your visit is less then 14 days you must quarantine for the duration of your visit. Looks like shed hunting this year is going to be resident game

The mandatory quarantine restriction is now extended to may 8th. Meaning if you arrive in wyoming you must self quarantine for 14 days or if your visit is less then 14 days you must quarantine for the duration of your visit. Looks like shed hunting this year is going to be resident game
Where are you seeing this?

Screenshot_20200429-202920_Chrome.jpg

The link in the article to the directive says it expires April 30th. I’m headed for WY. Have the governor call me if something changes. :)
Good luck founder! Haters gonna hate! Get it done!

I mean i think thats pretty clear. But you can push your luck if you want im not the corona police?
Screenshot_20200429-222138_Chrome.jpg

Looks like the most they can do is 100$ fine or 6 months in jail I'm sure there will be plenty of people willing to try their luck

The 14 day directive for non-residents is akin to a "recommendation". Directives are not enforceable by law. If it was an order, then it could be legally enforceable. Resident shed hunters won't point that out to you though....

Quarantine.JPG

Please don't follow the recommendations. Worst case scenario we lose a few shed hunters to Covid 19. Its a win win. Stay classy Wyoming and Utah, stay classy!

You got to get yours! MURICA!!!!!!

yea be careful ss, hate to hear about you catching corona, the insight and knowledge you bring to this sight is only second to try state

The 14 day directive for non-residents is akin to a "recommendation". Directives are not enforceable by law. If it was an order, then it could be legally enforceable. Resident shed hunters won't point that out to you though....

View attachment 6090
Better look up the state statute regarding quarantine directives and not take your law schooling from a democrat based news article

Reactions: SS!
Better look up the state statute regarding quarantine directives and not take your law schooling from a democrat based news article

The Wyoming Statute you refer to is Public Health and Safety § 35-1-240. It does give the State Health Officer the authority to order/enforce quarantine in certain cases. You'll notice all COVID-19 statewide public health orders are signed by the Wyoming State Health Officer, and not the governor. These "orders" are enforceable by law.

The "directive" regarding 14 day quarantine for individuals coming into Wyoming was not an order from the State Health Officer, but rather guidance or recommendation from the governor. It is not enforceable by law.

I heard they are going to have swat teams surrounding the red desert, they are fueling up helicopters as we speak

Man, we'd sure like to stay home, but sometimes business calls. We need to get those pics for the site. Imagine how boring the header of the site would be if it were just a big, blank space, instead of the antlers pic headers.
I'm doing it for you guys!

Man, we'd sure like to stay home, but sometimes business calls. We need to get those pics for the site. Imagine how boring the header of the site would be if it were just a big, blank space, instead of the antlers pic headers.
I'm doing it for you guys!
Good Luck!

Do you honestly think 1 single NR will be stopped?
I dont know and im not too worried about it i can out hike 98% of them anyway and i know where the sheds are every year which is a plus. Everyone will get a few but some will get a bunch

Well they can’t really tell me I can’t be there if finding horn is paying for my insurance and other stuff since that would be considered business and work related

18198482_1523418054369857_7025953705489068942_n.jpg
god's gift to shed hunting is a bit of a stretch but ive had a good day here and there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom