Wyoming Region G

Elkslayer1125

Hey Fellas, I know this is a long shot but figure I'd ask anyways. So my dad and I are looking to hunt Region G for deer this year as non residents. I have 10 points and he has 1. It looks to me like it will take at least 7 to draw. My question is if there is anybody out there who was planning on dumping a bunch of points on region G willing to hop into a group with us. I know it's a long shot but figured I'd ask. I'd be willing to help out with information hunting deer and elk in Montana and Utah. Thanks again.

Hey Fellas, I know this is a long shot but figure I'd ask anyways. So my dad and I are looking to hunt Region G for deer this year as non residents. I have 10 points and he has 1. It looks to me like it will take at least 7 to draw. My question is if there is anybody out there who was planning on dumping a bunch of points on region G willing to hop into a group with us. I know it's a long shot but figured I'd ask. I'd be willing to help out with information hunting deer and elk in Montana and Utah. Thanks again.
Sounds like your dad should watch and help you deer hunt this year, then 7 years from now you can hunt together.

I agree with the above. As a Utard, I hunt region G every year for deer and elk, with my son, daughter-in-law and grandkids. At 70 years old, it is kind of nice to not have to pack a rifle around that rough country.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom