Wyoming Residents ?????

rugarm77

Hello, I was just wondering why the Wyoming section does not get more action. The only thing I can think of is you have the best keept secret in the west and want to keep it that way.

Anyway I look forward to hunting Deer this fall. I have always been a fan of your state and look forward to many years of hunting in Wyoming. Jason

LAST EDITED ON May-06-09 AT 08:47AM (MST)[p]1st off there's less than 500,000 people in the state. ( I know it got higher then that but the engery fields are in a bust now).
only a small portion of that hunt and have a computer.

Enjoy your hunt this fall!

RugRat,

Stay home there is no game in Wyoming anymore, go somewhere else. LOL

J/K...........great state to hunt love going there when I can draw a tag/s

Brian

Yep,No use going to Wyoming hunting anymore.I was there last year and only saw 200 - 300 antelope a day,the herd is way down.

The only thing that is wrong with Wyoming is that it's so damn windy and it's not closer to California. I hate that day and a half drive! Other than that, I can't wait to get there every October 13th!

Steve

We'll often stop in Rawlins for gas and can barely open the truck door if youre on the wind side of the pick up. It's a fun trip though.....just me and my Dad.

Steve

The wind keeps the mosquitoes away ! If you ever get in a swarm of them you will lose 20 pounds, all in blood ! I think I felt my feet come off the ground once last fall when I was covered in them in a river bottom !!

Pat C.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom