Wyoming struggles with antelope numbers, but the One Shot gets all 80 tags.

The lengthy and highly beneficial list of water projects, the largest recipient of which are in Wyoming along with cultural tradition and historic preservation. Their goal of One Shot Antelope Hunt was to preserve the History, Native American Culture and Heritage, along with the preservation of wildlife and their habitat. The One Shot Hunt even has a Museum which is filled with historical pieces affiliated with the One Shot Antelope Hunt as well as Water for Wildlife.
You can read about the rich history and significant political and astronauts and even Roy Rogers who have helped keep the deep traditions alive. It would be sad to see a nearly 100 year old event the longest running in North America with highly beneficial public service scholarships, water projects and beneficial political ties and influence for Wyoming cancelled. https://oneshotantelopehunt.com/history/one-shot-antelope-hunt/View attachment 48741
So I have lived in Lander for 3 years. Not once have I seen the Museum Open... Never Saw a single person go in or out, never saw anything other than one small ranger truck parked at it. Not saying it is not open but living here I have never been able to go, never saw anyone go in or out either...

It seems that if a NONPROFIT was truly valuable, they would not need to use a public resource like our tags to exist? Again so far the only project I have came across has not had water in it for 5 years. But heck I know all that money was a good use of funds that project is making such a difference for wildlife...

Again so far the only project I have came across has not had water in it for 5 years. But heck I know all that money was a good use of funds that project is making such a difference for wildlife...
Perhaps you should actually go in that Museum and ask them what they are busy accomplishing. Jason Hunter is the Lander Region Wildlife Supervisor for the Wyoming Game and Fish Department has a presentation filmed in that very museum you never go into, recently praising their hard work and dedication to Wyoming wildlife. You can watch his presentation on the link below. You can also hear how
91DB3EEA-32CE-4CBF-B211-5609785FED64.jpeg
Mary Greene, Executive Director of the Lander Community Foundation.
Listen to Mary Greene discuss how the Wildlfie Discovery Center plays a role in the Lander Community. This museum provides an educational experience to all ages. They are busy with a large group of summer interns and will soon be awarding scholarships.
“Busy busy summer! The Water for Wildlife interns worked with Wyoming Game and Fish Department to pick up approximately 1,500 pounds of barbed wire fence on private land. The two fences were degraded and not serving a purpose anymore. Old fences prevent wildlife from moving across the landscape freely and pose the danger of entanglement for many wildlife species. By removing these obstacles, we are aiding in the migration of species such as elk, mule deer, and pronghorn. Besides dozens of current water projects mostly in Wyoming but all throughout the western states.https://www.facebook.com/waterforwildlifefoundation/
AB1671F3-4488-46C0-BDDD-3C4EDDA971B3.jpeg
789261AB-FEF8-45AE-9E37-0E5282B9C0EA.jpeg

Perhaps you should actually go in that Museum and ask them what they are busy accomplishing. Jason Hunter is the Lander Region Wildlife Supervisor for the Wyoming Game and Fish Department has a presentation filmed in that very museum you never go into, recently praising their hard work and dedication to Wyoming wildlife. You can watch his presentation on the link below. You can also hear how View attachment 48820Mary Greene, Executive Director of the Lander Community Foundation.
Listen to Mary Greene discuss how the Wildlfie Discovery Center plays a role in the Lander Community. This museum provides an educational experience to all ages. They are busy with a large group of summer interns and will soon be awarding scholarships.
“Busy busy summer! The Water for Wildlife interns worked with Wyoming Game and Fish Department to pick up approximately 1,500 pounds of barbed wire fence on private land. The two fences were degraded and not serving a purpose anymore. Old fences prevent wildlife from moving across the landscape freely and pose the danger of entanglement for many wildlife species. By removing these obstacles, we are aiding in the migration of species such as elk, mule deer, and pronghorn. Besides dozens of current water projects mostly in Wyoming but all throughout the western states.https://www.facebook.com/waterforwildlifefoundation/View attachment 48821View attachment 48822
You don't need a one shot hunt to continue the work being done by water for wildlife...nor do you need to exploit Wyoming's wildlife to fund it either.

Perhaps you should actually go in that Museum and ask them what they are busy accomplishing. Jason Hunter is the Lander Region Wildlife Supervisor for the Wyoming Game and Fish Department has a presentation filmed in that very museum you never go into, recently praising their hard work and dedication to Wyoming wildlife. You can watch his presentation on the link below. You can also hear how View attachment 48820Mary Greene, Executive Director of the Lander Community Foundation.
“Busy busy summer! The Water for Wildlife interns worked with Wyoming Game and Fish Department to pick up approximately 1,500 pounds of barbed wire fence on private land. The two fences were degraded and not serving a purpose anymore. Old fences prevent wildlife from moving across the landscape freely and pose the danger of entanglement for many wildlife species. By removing these obstacles, we are aiding in the migration of species such as elk, mule deer, and pronghorn. Besides dozens of current water projects mostly in Wyoming but all throughout the western states.https://www.facebook.com/waterforwildlifefoundation/View attachment 48821View attachment 48822
Well when I actually find it open I will go in.

sorry but I am not impressed. As
Mentioned I have yet to see it open in the last 3 years. Of course the local guys are gonna praise the program. They would get ran out of town if they said otherwise. Just like other nonprofits.

the point is once again, if the work being done is as amazing as you claim, then they do not need to take 80 tags always from public hunters. They should be able to have success without it.

Again the only project I have seen with the name water for wildlife on it is dry as a bone and has been for 5 or so years…

You have no idea how to influence change and exactly why you had and will continue to have no success, you show up once to a rac meeting and call it advocacy.

For starters, there is nothing that JM77, Mulecreek, and I do by chance, its all calculated with a lot of thought given to how we approach issues.

We were dealing with a commission, legislature, and public that knew nothing of the one shot hunt. It takes time to educate people on it, what did you hear about the one shot hunt prior to a handful of people making it an issue? Nothing, that's what.

That's step one.

Step two was trying to split the 80 tags between the 2 hunts and that was a serious consideration for the legislature. Tough to pass, when...and I'm not kidding, Kale Case the legislator from Lander, was literally crying about how 40 tags would kill the one shot hunt. I'm dead serious, bawling like a baby.

Also, since you were never part of the discussion the womens hunt gained a lot of momentum when it was renamed "Shelly's bill" after a dead girl that liked to hunt pronghorn. IMO, a desperation move that was as disturbing as it was inappropriate for all kinds of reasons.

As to how we approached the commission, we decided to go after the 56 tags as they were the most (and still are) vulnerable since they aren't even part of the one shot hunt.

Guys like you can second guess decisions all day long, and that's fine, you make a great Monday morning quarterback I'm sure. I do the same thing from time to time, you do it ALL the time.

But, what you didn't see is the real success that came from us tackling this issue.

Craig Showalter was one of the big pushes behind the womens hunt legislation. He and his side kick Tony were beyond upset with people like me opposing their legislation. As a result, I got into a pretty heated argument where true colors were exposed.

The result of that exchange, where Craig told me that WY wildlife was to be exploited, cost the WCF that he's in charge of the WGBLC money he'd been receiving.

What Craig didn't know is that he's not the only person in town with influence, in particular with commission.

Have you looked into the Wyldlife Foundation started by Mike Schmidt and Pat Crank as well as the rest of the commission?

Wonder how it came to be that they are now administering the WGBLC funding?

Lets just say that our involvement in particular with Schmidt and Crank had a whole lot to do with that.

Many times the ancillary benefits of things like this are the pay-off. You also form relationships with people, both good and bad, and learn that there are many ways to skin a cat. You also learn that nothing in this game is a sprint, its a marathon that requires time and pressure.

A small handful of guys can have a lot of influence over these issues, and we absolutely have on all sorts of issues (including 90-10).

You aren't qualified to pass judgement on those in the arena, you're barely even in the stands as a spectator.
You’re the man Buzz!

When I'm hunting Wyoming this fall, can I expect a thank you in the field?
You have no idea how to influence change and exactly why you had and will continue to have no success, you show up once to a rac meeting and call it advocacy.

For starters, there is nothing that JM77, Mulecreek, and I do by chance, its all calculated with a lot of thought given to how we approach issues.

We were dealing with a commission, legislature, and public that knew nothing of the one shot hunt. It takes time to educate people on it, what did you hear about the one shot hunt prior to a handful of people making it an issue? Nothing, that's what.

That's step one.

Step two was trying to split the 80 tags between the 2 hunts and that was a serious consideration for the legislature. Tough to pass, when...and I'm not kidding, Kale Case the legislator from Lander, was literally crying about how 40 tags would kill the one shot hunt. I'm dead serious, bawling like a baby.

Also, since you were never part of the discussion the womens hunt gained a lot of momentum when it was renamed "Shelly's bill" after a dead girl that liked to hunt pronghorn. IMO, a desperation move that was as disturbing as it was inappropriate for all kinds of reasons.

As to how we approached the commission, we decided to go after the 56 tags as they were the most (and still are) vulnerable since they aren't even part of the one shot hunt.

Guys like you can second guess decisions all day long, and that's fine, you make a great Monday morning quarterback I'm sure. I do the same thing from time to time, you do it ALL the time.

But, what you didn't see is the real success that came from us tackling this issue.

Craig Showalter was one of the big pushes behind the womens hunt legislation. He and his side kick Tony were beyond upset with people like me opposing their legislation. As a result, I got into a pretty heated argument where true colors were exposed.

The result of that exchange, where Craig told me that WY wildlife was to be exploited, cost the WCF that he's in charge of the WGBLC money he'd been receiving.

What Craig didn't know is that he's not the only person in town with influence, in particular with commission.

Have you looked into the Wyldlife Foundation started by Mike Schmidt and Pat Crank as well as the rest of the commission?

Wonder how it came to be that they are now administering the WGBLC funding?

Lets just say that our involvement in particular with Schmidt and Crank had a whole lot to do with that.

Many times the ancillary benefits of things like this are the pay-off. You also form relationships with people, both good and bad, and learn that there are many ways to skin a cat. You also learn that nothing in this game is a sprint, its a marathon that requires time and pressure.

A small handful of guys can have a lot of influence over these issues, and we absolutely have on all sorts of issues (including 90-10).

You aren't qualified to pass judgement on those in the arena, you're barely even in the stands as a spectator.

Nice book.

How many tags does One Shot have?

Or, how many have you gotten back?

ZERO.

Your arrogant assumption being, guys with money and connection aren't on the other side with "a stragety"

You negotiate from a position of strength.

You, have given up 30% before you walked in the door.

It's ok, I live in Utah. I've watched folks like yourself make deals. Everytime WE LOST.

Even funnier that you lit up Rinella for his ONE TAG, while your good giving up 24.

And you didn't even get that.

How many tags have we lost? Over 500.

I won't write you a book to simply say We lost.

This ain't hand grenades or horseshoes, "close" don't mean chit.

So to answer JM original post, YES antelope are struggling in Wyoming. NO, the One Shot didn't give up a tag.

Nor will they next year. Nor the year after.

Only way it ends is the rituals get bad PR.

Not because you make some deal to allow 24 tags.

When I'm hunting Wyoming this fall, can I expect a thank you in the field?

Nice book.

How many tags does One Shot have?

Or, how many have you gotten back?

ZERO.

Your arrogant assumption being, guys with money and connection aren't on the other side with "a stragety"

You negotiate from a position of strength.

You, have given up 30% before you walked in the door.

It's ok, I live in Utah. I've watched folks like yourself make deals. Everytime WE LOST.

Even funnier that you lit up Rinella for his ONE TAG, while your good giving up 24.

And you didn't even get that.

How many tags have we lost? Over 500.

I won't write you a book to simply say We lost.

This ain't hand grenades or horseshoes, "close" don't mean chit.

So to answer JM original post, YES antelope are struggling in Wyoming. NO, the One Shot didn't give up a tag.

Nor will they next year. Nor the year after.

Only way it ends is the rituals get bad PR.

Not because you make some deal to allow 24 tags.
Hit me up, I mean it and let me know where you'll be. Even though I'm not the one who said it, I'll come thank you for this "two cents" worth of advise.

Well when I actually find it open I will go in.

sorry but I am not impressed. As
Mentioned I have yet to see it open in the last 3 years. Of course the local guys are gonna praise the program. They would get ran out of town if they said otherwise. Just like other nonprofits.

the point is once again, if the work being done is as amazing as you claim, then they do not need to take 80 tags always from public hunters. They should be able to have success without it.

Again the only project I have seen with the name water for wildlife on it is dry as a bone and has been for 5 or so years…
I am fully in agreement they should be cut back whether that is 40 less tags or just cut out the past shooters club and make them draw like the rest but I see no uproar on here by all you wanting to stop the oldest hunting event in North America and a rich cultural and historic Wyoming tradition and try and stop the Women’s hunt which also gets 80 licenses. How come the hypocrisy? Especially since they don’t even have a beneficial service foundation like Water for Wildlife. The One Shot has had numerous Veteran’s participate and even win the competition over the years. Hunters and Veterans who do considerable good for hunting like General Norman Schwarzkopf and a host f astronauts and the team who won recently called, “ The Veterans Team” along with all of the Water projects, scholarships, donation of service and praise by Wyoming Game and Fish, the Lander Development team and even the Mayor of Lander.

2012 Wounded Warriors

• David Libbey
  • Joseph Danes
  • Troy Givens

• Having hunters like these certainly helps Wyoming Water for Wildlife and it’s funding. To think otherwise is lfoolish.
Donald Trump Jr., Roy Rogers, Chuck Yeager, Charlie Daniels, Larry Hagman, Todd Helton, General Schwarzkopf, Joe Foss, Vice President Cheney, Wounded Warriors, Generals, Athletes, Astronauts, Musicians, and hundreds of Governors, Senators and Congressmen, minorities, veterans and this year adding women.
E4F74577-AC02-4C73-871D-6D0B2913C06D.jpeg

You don't need a one shot hunt to continue the work being done by water for wildlife...nor do you need to exploit Wyoming's wildlife to fund it either.
How come your not actively trying to cancel the Women’s hunt who also get 80 licenses. I see lots of trash talk about the One Shot Hunt, the oldest Wyoming hunting contest in North America but no talk by you and your minions to stop the Women’s hunt? How about all those Commissioner tags, even donating them to WYOGA? Seems like hypocrisy. The One Shot Hunt is the driving force behind the funding for the Water for Wildlife. I am in agreement The hunt could be shrunk down and cut to 24 licenses now that antelope numbers are significantly down but this hunt does far more good for Wyoming in terms of carrying on a long lasting tradition, beneficial water project funding, giving away scholarships to many Wyoming High school students, summer workshops, along with the political benefits of hoisting powerful politicians certainly would be a huge hit for Wyoming. Besides the licenses are still paid for they are not free and most of them are NR license prices so Game and Fish gets more revenue than normal due to most hunters are NR. Donald Trump Jr., Roy Rogers, Chuck Yeager, Charlie Daniels, Larry Hagman, Todd Helton, General Schwarzkopf, Joe Foss, Vice President Cheney, Wounded Warriors, Generals, Athletes, Astronauts, Musicians, and hundreds of Governors, Senators and Congressmen. https://www.oneshotpastshooters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Bullet-Point-Handout-2018.pdf

Last edited:
Hit me up, I mean it and let me know where you'll be. Even though I'm not the one who said it, I'll come thank you for this "two cents" worth of advise.

Sorry. Not a groupie. Didn't know your voice.

I got no quarrel with you, but it is disengenuous the way you too went after Rinella, then you post this post, while at the same time "allowing" for 24 tags.

I'm not for $fw keeping 30% of our tags.

If the tag grab is wrong, it's wrong.

I'll notice after your OP there was no disclaimer about you and Buzz "stragety".

Fact is, I just happened to remember Buzz big mouth on HT about Rinella participation, otherwise no one would have called Buzz out, and I guess you, for only KINDA opposing One Shot.

Sorry I quoted Buzz. I know that's infuriating, apparently.

I'm not, however the first to point out how Buzz especially, and you to a lesser degree, use quite a different tone when you know Randy is watching.

Don't worry, I won't go on the 90/10 thread and post that "I thanks NR in the field" part, the NR have felt enough love

Last edited:
How come your not actively trying to cancel the Women’s hunt who also get 80 licenses. I see lots of trash talk about the One Shot Hunt, the oldest Wyoming hunting contest in North America but no talk by you and your minions to stop the Women’s hunt? How about all those Commissioner tags, even donating them to WYOGA? Seems like hypocrisy. The One Shot Hunt is the driving force behind the funding for the Water for Wildlife. I am in agreement The hunt could be shrunk down and cut to 24 licenses now that antelope numbers are significantly down but this hunt does far more good for Wyoming in terms of carrying on a long lasting tradition, beneficial water project funding, giving away scholarships to many Wyoming High school students, summer workshops, along with the political benefits of hoisting powerful politicians certainly would be a huge hit for Wyoming. Besides the licenses are still paid for they are not free and most of them are NR license prices so Game and Fish gets more revenue than normal due to most hunters are NR. Donald Trump Jr., Roy Rogers, Chuck Yeager, Charlie Daniels, Larry Hagman, Todd Helton, General Schwarzkopf, Joe Foss, Vice President Cheney, Wounded Warriors, Generals, Athletes, Astronauts, Musicians, and hundreds of Governors, Senators and Congressmen. https://www.oneshotpastshooters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Bullet-Point-Handout-2018.pdf

Because they don't oppose the tag grab, for politicians they think they might gain favor with, or fall out of favor with.

Did you not read the "Art of War" book Buzz wrote.

It's a stragety stupid, you wouldn't understand ?

Sorry. Not a groupie. Didn't know your voice.

I got no quarrel with you, but it is disengenuous the way you too went after Rinella, then you post this post, while at the same time "allowing" for 24 tags.

I'm not for $fw keeping 30% of our tags.

If the tag grab is wrong, it's wrong.

I'll notice after your OP there was no disclaimer about you and Buzz "stragety".

Fact is, I just happened to remember Buzz big mouth on HT about Rinella participation, otherwise no one would have called Buzz out, and I guess you, for only KINDA opposing One Shot.

Sorry I quoted Buzz. I know that's infuriating, apparently.

I'm not, however the first to point out how Buzz especially, and you to a lesser degree, use quite a different tone when you know Randy is watching.

Don't worry, I won't go on the 90/10 thread and post that "I thanks NR in the field" part, the NR have felt enough love
What's your point?

Rinella was warned not to participate and did anyway, he couldn't let Matt Meade down apparently, hero worship.

He made a mistake hunting in the event, and it was not by chance that his participation was kept pretty quiet. I understand why.

The way Rinella portrays himself, would lead one to believe he would be opposed to a hunt that didn't allow women and also made fun of Native American Women.

Its disappointing that he participated and even more disappointing that he failed to address his participation when asked about it. He brushed it off, and he knew what was going to happen from the start.

As to the rest of your post, pretty much nonsense.

Perhaps Rinella was a force in getting them to change.

”the One-Shot Antelope Hunt Club Board of Directors encouraged sportswomen and sportsmen to apply to be on new teams for the 2021 Hunt.

Darin Hubble, President of the One-Shot Antelope Hunt Club, states, “The organizations look forward to having sportswomen participate as team members.”

Hubble also indicated the teams of three shooters could be a combination of men and women, all men or all women.

Historically, women have played tremendous roles in the hunt. Many women have hunted with their husbands, served as guides and have always been at the range participating in shooting sports during the hunt.”

Perhaps Rinella was a force in getting them to change.

”the One-Shot Antelope Hunt Club Board of Directors encouraged sportswomen and sportsmen to apply to be on new teams for the 2021 Hunt.

Darin Hubble, President of the One-Shot Antelope Hunt Club, states, “The organizations look forward to having sportswomen participate as team members.”

Hubble also indicated the teams of three shooters could be a combination of men and women, all men or all women.

Historically, women have played tremendous roles in the hunt. Many women have hunted with their husbands, served as guides and have always been at the range participating in shooting sports during the hunt.”
Yeah, right...Rinella did nothing to force a change.

That change happened because of 2-3 people and for the record, Carl Asbell told Jeff and I, face to face , that there was, "no way women would ever participate in the one shot hunt".

Yeah...how's that working out for you Carl?

Apparently about 80 tags worth this year.
Yep, but he'll be competing against girls this year in the one shot hunt, which he was 100% sure would never happen.

BTW, what you have done to get the tag numbers reduced to 24?

Actually, what have you ever done for wildlife outside cutting and pasting others work?

Yep, but he'll be competing against girls this year in the one shot hunt, which he was 100% sure would never happen.
That he will look back and say was a good thing and all the women will make it a much more culturally acceptable contest and far better in the future with all of the great women’s contributions. I have heard Senator Loomis was invited this year, she will be a big future supporter. As far as what I have done I wrote my congresswoman asking to have it cut back to 40 tags as I think the past shooters club also provides a great service and benefit in appropriating funds for all those great wildlife service projects which I have Volunteered on many of those water projects. The licenses in the One Shot are also sold mostly to NR so they contribute far more money to the General Fund for Fish and Game than just putting them out for more Wyoming residents. Not to mention all of the great water and service projects, jobs, scholarships and services provided by this long lasting and historic cultural hunt and it’s Foundations.

Last edited:
Here's a rich cultural tradition at the One Shot. The losers, led by the Governor, represent native women and do the round dance in front of the winners in headdresses. Rinella is in that line. Do you think it bothered anyone there, or is this just how they roll at the Lander One Shot?
IMG_0738.jpg
Proud moment for all I'm sure.

That he will look back and say was a good thing and all the women will make it a much more culturally acceptable contest and far better in the future with all of the great women’s contributions. I have heard Senator Loomis was invited this year, she will be a big future supporter. As far as what I have done I wrote my congresswoman asking to have it cut back to 40 tags as I think the past shooters club also provides a great service and benefit in appropriating funds for all those great wildlife service projects which I have Volunteered on many of those water projects. The licenses in the One Shot are also sold mostly to NR so they contribute far more money to the General Fund for Fish and Game than just putting them out for more Wyoming residents. Not to mention all of the great water and service projects, jobs, scholarships and services provided by this long lasting and historic cultural hunt and it’s Foundations.
How cute, you wrote a letter, thank you for going all out.

What's your point?

Rinella was warned not to participate and did anyway, he couldn't let Matt Meade down apparently, hero worship.

He made a mistake hunting in the event, and it was not by chance that his participation was kept pretty quiet. I understand why.

The way Rinella portrays himself, would lead one to believe he would be opposed to a hunt that didn't allow women and also made fun of Native American Women.

Its disappointing that he participated and even more disappointing that he failed to address his participation when asked about it. He brushed it off, and he knew what was going to happen from the start.

As to the rest of your post, pretty much nonsense.

But it's ok for 24 folks?

It's ok for 24 tags grabbed(we won't discuss the 80 for women).

It ok for 24 to not allow women?

It's ok for 24 to make fun of Native American women?

Like I said, your 30% in favor of it, based on YOUR testimony, and YOUR words.

Here's a rich cultural tradition at the One Shot. The losers, led by the Governor, represent native women and do the round dance in front of the winners in headdresses. Rinella is in that line. Do you think it bothered anyone there, or is this just how they roll at the Lander One Shot?View attachment 48907 Proud moment for all I'm sure.

Must be for 24, you and Buzz have that as your plan, right?

How cute, you wrote a letter, thank you for going all out.
We can’t all be such great Legends like you are in your own mind. Such a great way to build hunter support and great team skills for all fellow hunters. Brag about how great you are and put down others. I’m sure we are not Worthy. LMFAO.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
The One shot hunt as have many past fraternities and men’s clubs have done some things which today are not culturally acceptable, they are changing and adapting the ceremonies and agendas to comply and make the event culturally compatible. The inclusion of women and being more transparent with Native Americans will ensure its correctness in today’s age. Pre-hunt ceremonies include sighting in rifles, along with some competitive shooting for the team members. In the evening an impressive Indian Ceremony is held in the which the hunters hear the “Legend of the Hunt” and are made blood brothers of the Shoshone Indian Tribe. Each hunter is given an Indian Name, which usually corresponds to his vocation. He is also given a sacred Indian Medicine Bag and his bullet is blessed for the hunt, all culturally historic traditions.
8F829790-7EFD-48E3-A4A2-E8732613945A.jpeg
84CEDFD7-5948-435E-B017-0F8EEFE3E7C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys i been cleaning trails all summer at my expense. So would it be ok if i was guaranteed some tags???? I really need a atta boy for this.

Maybe start some club and get guaranteed tags for me and all my buddies..

Hey guys i been cleaning trails all summer at my expense. So would it be ok if i was guaranteed some tags???? I really need a atta boy for this.

So long as those trails are in Utah.

Ya i can come down and get a few. Only if utah promises me some tags to my new non profit club
If you’re quick enough I think you can just buy it online General License in Utah. No need to form a club or clean trails though I’m sure they’d appreciate that gesture. :):)

I might know a guy who will testify to get you some?

If you’re quick enough I think you can just buy it online General License in Utah. No need to form a club or clean trails though I’m sure they’d appreciate that gesture. :):)

No no no. LQ tags only. I want to take opportunity away from others. I need the support. I have cleared so many trees i lost count. This is hard work. Hand saws and if i am not in the wildenress its all cordless.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom