Wyoming Unit 21- Antelope- 2020 Season Hunt

Jerry

Anyone hunt Area 21 Wyoming Unit -
Antelope in 2020 ? What was the hunt experience & hunting like ? I have a friend that’s only got 1 PP but wants to try to draw
a tag & hunt. Not many areas to try to draw statewide with 1 point & not be mostly private. So I’m searching for him. I’ve hunted many areas in Wyoming but never Area 21, but it does have a good amount of BLM land , likely not very easy to access due to problems I don’t know about yet. Any help would be appreciated ! Thanks a lot Guys !
Jerry Gold in Windsor, Colorado
EM: [email protected]
Text: Phone: 307-772-1623

I hunted it in 2020. Didn’t fill my tag as every single buck had been shot and killed opening day that was on public land. There were only a handful of bucks on public to begin with and I would dare say there was only 1 buck per every 20 hunters. It was a circus **** show.

I hunted it in 2020. Didn’t fill my tag as every single buck had been shot and killed opening day that was on public land. There were only a handful of bucks on public to begin with and I would dare say there was only 1 buck per every 20 hunters. It was a circus **** show.
Thanks so much for your experiences !!! Sounds terrible X 1000. It was a fiasco indeed. Sorry you had the experience.
I had many terrible experiences in NM years ago. Quit hunting there- forever. Haven’t been there hunting in last 30 years.
Jerry Gold in Windsor, Colorado ???

Something to know about unit 21. The season does not start till October 15, it is one of the later starts. We had unit 73 tags about ten years ago. We drove thru unit 21 headed out to the highway. We seen goats on public land but they were not everywhere.

Good Afternoon. I am active duty military and looking to hunt area 21 this year. I see people posting of their bad experiences in 2020 but did anyone hunt it in the fall of 2021?

Something to know about unit 21. The season does not start till October 15, it is one of the later starts. We had unit 73 tags about ten years ago. We drove thru unit 21 headed out to the highway. We seen goats on public land but they were not everywhere.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom