Wyoming unit 24 elk

Archbull

I should draw unit 24 this year and I'm trying to gather as much info as I can. I'm 65 now and have heard 24 would be a good place for an old fart. I'll start with a bow then to a rifle if I need to. Any Info would be Great! Thanks

I’d be happy to help. I had the tag a couple of years ago and killed a pretty good bull. Send me a message.

I’d be happy to help. I had the tag a couple of years ago and killed a pretty good bull. Send me a message.
Hey shedneck, Thanks for replying, Like I said I should draw this tag according to the draw odds. I have max points. I've been looking at maps and online forums to get information about the unit. Planning on making multiple scouting trips this summer. Congratulations on your Bull! Would love to see a picture. Also anything about your hunt you are willing to give up I'm all ears!! Thanks

It has been a few years now, but my wife shot a bull in 24. I did a report here and you can search for it with my name. I've also helped out a few other guys in the past couple years. Let me know if you have questions.
Bill

It has been a few years now, but my wife shot a bull in 24. I did a report here and you can search for it with my name. I've also helped out a few other guys in the past couple years. Let me know if you have questions.
Bill
Hi Bill,
I cant find the story you did on your wife's hunt in unit 24. Do you have a link to it? Thank You.

The thread is titled "Unit 24 Elk" in the Wyoming forum. I didn't start the thread, but contributed a recap of my wife's hunt in 24.
Bill

i just applied for unit 24 with my friend and should draw we are planning on going out on September 10 and staying until we both kill hoping for 300" or above my main concern is hunting pressure and being if we hike in mikes each day will be able to get away from other hunters the onx map shows roads all over the mountain. Based on your prior experience are my expectations reasonable.

My brother and I hunted unit 24 in 20 and 21. Saw lots of bulls in the 280-310 range and a few 320-330. It would be hard to get miles from other hunters because of the roads but we didn't have any problems running into hunters.

i just applied for unit 24 with my friend and should draw we are planning on going out on September 10 and staying until we both kill hoping for 300" or above my main concern is hunting pressure and being if we hike in mikes each day will be able to get away from other hunters the onx map shows roads all over the mountain. Based on your prior experience are my expectations reasonable.
I had the same experience as Archbull. It’s a blast of a hunt and a 300” bull, if that’s what you are in it for, is doable. There was no problem finding bulls, so getting away from roads isn’t nearly as important as some other hunts. In fact, I had most encounters with bulls very close to roads. Good luck on the hunt and keep us all posted.

Shame with all those points and You only get to hunt 290-300 bulls .I will have 14 for next year and not super interested. Aint spending 10-11 grand on outfitter. Glad I live in Arizona.......................BULL!

Shame with all those points and You only get to hunt 290-300 bulls .I will have 14 for next year and not super interested. Aint spending 10-11 grand on outfitter. Glad I live in Arizona.......................BULL!

What did your AZ bull from last year score?

I shot a Bull just under 300. Passed several 330's Missed a 365 ,Passed a few 360 type and could of shot a 380 on the road like most would but I did the legal thing. Lotsa opportunities. At 66 i was happy and had a great hunt . Saw over 110 bulls in6 days of a 7 day hunt. Iv'e killed big bulls so I'm good with that...............BULL!

Sounds like a lot of us with the same plan. I applied special with one under max. I to will arrive mid September and stay till I am done. Assuming I draw

I shot a Bull just under 300. Passed several 330's Missed a 365 ,Passed a few 360 type and could of shot a 380 on the road like most would but I did the legal thing. Lotsa opportunities. At 66 i was happy and had a great hunt . Saw over 110 bulls in6 days of a 7 day hunt. Iv'e killed big bulls so I'm good with that...............BULL!
Wow, rifle rut tag, less than 300 bull...brutal.

I probably should be rethinking applying in Arizona, sounds lousy. Would hate to be hunting 280-300 bulls.

Glad I live in Wyoming.

Sounds like Largebull had a great hunt and experience to me!

Buzz everyone knows you shoot mostly raghorns in Wyo! You must be slipping? Why haven’t you posted every bull you’ve shot since 1960 so everyone can see what a mighty hunter you are?

Sounds like Largebull had a great hunt and experience to me!

Buzz everyone knows you shoot mostly raghorns in Wyo! You must be slipping? Why haven’t you posted every bull you’ve shot since 1960 so everyone can see what a mighty hunter you are?
The beauty of living in Wyoming, OTC bull elk tags. No good reason to not kill a raghorn on a general tag. It's brutal to wait until near 70, dumb a pile of points and shoot a raghorn though.

I'd eat my tag or kill a spike before I did that.

You trying to suck up to "large"bull and split his 14 Wyoming elk points?

Oh and Sebastian you better find at least one more 12 point "friend" to apply in your party with in the special for unit 23.

And you better find them this year or you'll be paying $2k for it next year.

Last edited:
The beauty of living in Wyoming, OTC bull elk tags. No good reason to not kill a raghorn on a general tag. It's brutal to wait until near 70, dumb a pile of points and shoot a raghorn though.

I'd eat my tag or kill a spike before I did that.

You trying to suck up to "large"bull and split his 14 Wyoming elk points?

Oh and Sebastian you better find at least one more 12 point "friend" to apply in your party with in the special for unit 23.

And you better find them this year or you'll be paying $2k for it next year.
Forgot you are mr perfect when it comes to hunting. More like a w anna be Mr Everything . I only burned 7 points mr know it all. Glad you don't live in Arizona .We don't put up with Dicks like you. I think Your brain is frozen up there and you think your somebody, well NOBODY really give a crap about you tiny , there you have it ! mr raghorn wyoming, buzz. I acomplished way more in life than You ever will...........................BULL!

Maybe I don’t have to worry about party applicants any more…and have no worries about having to wait in line to draw nonres tags?

Why wait if I can purchase great nonres landowner elk, deer, and antelope licenses in the Red Desert each and every year before the draw?

Thank you Wyoming for that opportunity as a nonresident!

Maybe I don’t have to worry about party applicants any more…and have no worries about having to wait in line to draw nonres tags?

Why wait if I can purchase great nonres landowner elk, deer, and antelope licenses in the Red Desert each and every year before the draw?

Thank you Wyoming for that opportunity as a nonresident!
Yeah right, all the screeching you do about landowner tags and bellyaching about license fees...

Oh, and you can't purchase landowner tags before the draw... ?

Here you go Buzz...twist and turn things however you want but this is directly from the regulations:

(b) Resident or nonresident landowner applicants that own land in Wyoming or members of the landowner applicant’s immediate family may be issued licenses upon application and payment of the specified fee. Licenses shall be issued to landowners without participating in a competitive drawing unless the number of landowner license applications exceeds the number of licenses authorized for the hunt area by the Commission. In such cases, a competitive drawing shall be utilized to determine successful landowner license applicants. Landowner license applications shall be drawn first in each respective resident and nonresident initial drawing and shall be drawn against the total quota available in each respective hunt area.

Landowner tags are taken off the top of the pile of resident and nonresident tags available prior to the draws and are unlimited until quotas the tag quota is reached. There is a max of 2 landowner tags/species/calendar year. I wonder how many total resident landowner tags were issued for each species and unit last year prior to the draw? The WG&F keeps this a secret!

Who can tell me how many limited res tags were issued to resident landowners last year in 124 and 100 elk prior to the draw? I'm certain most Wyo res have no idea? The WG&F keeps this on the low because they know it would be upsetting to those that strike out drawing high demand tags each year......and how many tags are gobbled up by landowners prior to the resident and nonresident draws.

Wyo residents, you are guaranteed 2 landowner tags in prime elk, deer, and antelope units each and every year if your 160 acres qualifies and the number of applicants isn't over the allotted number of tags issued in a unit. Virtually every tag could be gobbled up by landowners prior to the draw with the current system.

It may be worth checking out 160 acre areas in great elk, deer, and antelope units! Just think, if you split the costs with other friends or family you could purchase 2 of these prime tags each and every year for every species that qualifies.

Jim's ,Not even worth trying to talk to a know it all with a giant EGO. He just likes attention. I am done with him , not worth my time . Never gives any info worth a chit any way................BULL!

Here you go Buzz...twist and turn things however you want but this is directly from the regulations:

(b) Resident or nonresident landowner applicants that own land in Wyoming or members of the landowner applicant’s immediate family may be issued licenses upon application and payment of the specified fee. Licenses shall be issued to landowners without participating in a competitive drawing unless the number of landowner license applications exceeds the number of licenses authorized for the hunt area by the Commission. In such cases, a competitive drawing shall be utilized to determine successful landowner license applicants. Landowner license applications shall be drawn first in each respective resident and nonresident initial drawing and shall be drawn against the total quota available in each respective hunt area.

Landowner tags are taken off the top of the pile of resident and nonresident tags available prior to the draws and are unlimited until quotas the tag quota is reached. There is a max of 2 landowner tags/species/calendar year. I wonder how many total resident landowner tags were issued for each species and unit last year prior to the draw? The WG&F keeps this a secret!

Who can tell me how many limited res tags were issued to resident landowners last year in 124 and 100 elk prior to the draw? I'm certain most Wyo res have no idea? The WG&F keeps this on the low because they know it would be upsetting to those that strike out drawing high demand tags each year......and how many tags are gobbled up by landowners prior to the resident and nonresident draws.

Wyo residents, you are guaranteed 2 landowner tags in prime elk, deer, and antelope units each and every year if your 160 acres qualifies and the number of applicants isn't over the allotted number of tags issued in a unit. Virtually every tag could be gobbled up by landowners prior to the draw with the current system.

It may be worth checking out 160 acre areas in great elk, deer, and antelope units! Just think, if you split the costs with other friends or family you could purchase 2 of these prime tags each and every year for every species that qualifies.
You're wrong, LO's need to apply, not forced to guess I've been with people, some of whom post on this forum, while they submitted their applications. They have to apply each year.

Makes sense, since the commission has to set the quota's before they know how many tags they can give to landowners, or if a draw will be needed if there's more LO's than available tags.

Also, for a property to qualify it cant be purchased for the reason of obtaining LO tags. It has to have 2000 use days per species and have adequate habitat. Properties can be disqualified at the discretion of the GF.

There's also regulation changes that are going to happen regarding splitting tags with more than 1 owner, you should have been paying attention at the task force meetings. Plus, you should read the current statute/regulations.

Acreage sizes are also going to increase and properties will be reassessed on a regular basis.

Right now, lots of properties are being reviewed and I know of several that have lost their tags.

Like most everything else related to WY you talk out of a place other than your mouth.

Lastly, I have no problem with the landowner program in particular with the changes that are going to happen. Having private landowners that tolerate wildlife and encourage wildlife on their property should be recognized via LO tags.

Its even better since the NR landowner tags are drawn from the NR pool, Resident from the Resident pool.

I think another very good reason to go 90-5-5 is to discourage NR's from buying property for LO tags. With only 5% of the quota's available to NR landowners, it would highly discourage any possible abuse. Although, in fairness, the GF and Commission have tightened it up a lot.

The GF does not keep the number of tags a secret, I've seen the list countless times. Don't expect you to savvy how to go about getting that data. Any kind of data that has to do with a state asset is public record, hell, I've seen it posted/displayed at GF meetings, including the task force.

Any more BS and lies you want to spew?

Glad you don't live in Arizona...........................BULL!
Your wildlife is glad I don't too, because when I do show up there, some nice critters migrate to Wyoming via the back of my truck.

Just sayin'...

AZ_Elk%20056.jpg

P1240768.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_3341.jpg

Buzz you are correct that landowners must apply and pay their license fee up front but they don't participate in the competitive draw. All eligible landowners that apply are issued landowner tags unless the number of landowner applicants exceeds the number of licenses authorized. Landowner tags are totally separate and allocated prior to the limited draw. Each and every landowner that qualifies is issued tags unless all tags that could potentially be available in a limited unit are gone.

You can twist things as much as you want but the facts are landowners don't compete for limited tags and are all issued their tag prior to the limited draw.

Here is the current landowner regulations with what I said in bold type in section b).

Section 9. Landowner Licenses.

Landowner licenses shall only be issued to those landowners who own land which provides habitat for antelope, deer, elk or wild turkeys and meets the requirements as set forth in this section. Any lands purchased or subdivided for the primary purpose of obtaining landowner licenses shall not be eligible for landowner licenses. The Wyoming Game and Fish Commission authorizes the issuance of landowner licenses in order to provide the opportunity for a landowner applicant or member of the landowner applicant’s immediate family to hunt antelope, deer, elk or wild turkey on the landowner’s property in the case where licenses for a hunt area have been limited in number and only available through a competitive drawing. (a) In order to qualify for a license issued under this section, the deeded land qualifying the landowner applicant shall be located in the hunt area for which applied, shall consist of a minimum of one hundred sixty (160) contiguous acres and shall be utilized by the type of big game or wild turkeys for which the applicant applied to the extent the land provides food, cover and water. The landowner applicant shall demonstrate that the species of wildlife for which the license application has been made utilized the described land for a minimum of two thousand (2,000) days of use during the twelve (12) month period immediately preceding the date of application. In no case shall more than two (2) big game licenses per species or more than two (2) spring wild turkey or no more than two (2) fall wild turkey licenses be issued for a parcel of deeded land meeting the above qualifications in a calendar year.

(c) As a condition of eligibility for licenses issued to landowners, landowner applicants shall provide on and with the application for a license issued to landowners, documentation that substantiates in which capacity the individual qualifies as a landowner applicant under the definition of a landowner applicant or landowner’s immediate family in this Chapter. Documentation shall include the completion of the landowner license application form provided by the Department, and any attachments required by the Department to determine eligibility of the applicant. The Department shall consider the eligibility of the applicant based on the requirements in this regulation and documentation provided by the landowner. (d) In the case of resident license availability, no full price landowner licenses shall be authorized if hunting with a general license is allowed at any time during the hunting season, unless the general license is valid for antlerless deer or antlerless elk hunting only. (e) In the case where a nonresident landowner qualifies for a landowner license in a hunt area where the current hunting season provides for both limited quota and general license 44-24 hunting during the established hunting season for the species applied for, the nonresident landowner may apply as a nonresident applicant for either the limited quota license for the area in which the applicant is qualified, or a general license in the initial drawing. If the nonresident landowner is unsuccessful in obtaining a limited quota license in the nonresident drawing, the nonresident landowner may subsequently apply to the Department for the issuance of a general license

Last edited:
See those regs you posted, Sebastian?

Read them again.

Everything I posted was correct, what you posted was not.

Like I've said, I have no issue with the landowner tags in Wyoming. With the changes being made, I like the program even more.

BS Buzz! Taken directly out of section b) of the regulations:

Do you not know how to read what you post? That last sentence, read it again.

Now, read it again...pay attention to the word drawn, and initial drawing.

Hey BuzzH didn’t your guide buddy from AZ Stan “AZ 402“ spoon feed you those critters from AZ you posted?

Hey BuzzH didn’t your guide buddy from AZ Stan “AZ 402“ spoon feed you those critters from AZ you posted?
Yes my friend Stan did share some info on elk areas, but he was with me on only one of my 3 elk hunts...picture 2. He also joined me on my first Coues deer. He also showed up after I scouted sheep for 14 days prior to the season and wanted to join me on that hunt too. He didn't know much about that unit, but does now after I shared all I learned about it. Too bad the sheep tanked there, was an amazing hunt in 2012.

He's also comes up here hunting pronghorn and mule deer several times, and I've shared all kinds of information with him as well.

Good to have friends and I really enjoy hunting with him, his nephews, his friends, and his son.

I don't think we'd say we spoon feed each other critters, I'd say we both are excellent at getting animals killed. Just takes a point in the right direction in each of our States. Staying in touch about populations, weather, new opportunities, that kind of thing is primarily what we share. But when tags are drawn, we share specifics and hunt together when we can.

Its a two way street and works well for both of us.

Buzz do us all a favor and read this straight from the regs again:

Licenses shall be issued to landowners without participating in a competitive drawing unless the number of landowner license applications exceeds the number of licenses authorized for the hunt area by the Commission.

Licenses shall be issued to landowners without participating in a competitive drawing unless the number of landowner license applications exceeds the number of licenses authorized for the hunt area by the Commission.
Shouldn't you be out measuring the snow on your precious cheatgrass?

Call Jennifer Doering and have her explain the draw process...land owners are DRAWN first in the initial draw.

From your own post:

Landowner license applications shall be drawn first in each respective resident and nonresident initial drawing and shall be drawn against the total quota available in each respective hunt area.

Bullhonky! You are full of bullsh$it!

Now read the 2nd sentance:

In such cases, a competitive drawing shall be utilized to determine successful landowner license applicants.

No drawing takes place unless applicants exceed number of tags authorized in a hunt unit!

Bullhonky! You are full of bullsh$it!

Now read the 2nd sentance:

In such cases, a competitive drawing shall be utilized to determine successful landowner license applicants.

No drawing takes place unless applicants exceed number of tags authorized in a hunt unit!
Call Jennifer and ask...you have no idea what you even posted, its right there, black and white, crystal clear. Maybe @WapitiBob can explain it to you.

I can't make you comprehend your own post...or the initial drawing procedure.

Now, read it again...slowly this time:

Landowner license applications shall be drawn first in each respective resident and nonresident initial drawing and shall be drawn against the total quota available in each respective hunt area.

The Dept created this outline for a presentation to WYOGA several years ago:

NONRESIDENT FULL PRICE ELK DRAWING PROCESS

ASSIGNMENT OF RANDOM NUMBERS:

1. All eligible applicants are assigned two random numbers:

Random #1—Preference Point random number

Random #2---Regular random number

NOTE: Party applicants are assigned the SAME random numbers

Random numbers are unique numbers that are generated by a computer system routine.

The random numbers are between #1 and #999999999.

QUOTA PROCESSING—FOR ALL HUNT AREAS

Quota Available for Landowner Drawing:

1. Total Quota is obtained for each hunt area

2. Quota is split between Resident and Nonresident Share (84% NR; 16% RES)

3. Nonresident Total Quota available for each hunt area is split for Landowner Draw

75% (Round UP) Preference Point Draw—Landowner Draw

25% (Round DOWN) Random Point Draw—Landowner Draw

4. Landowner Preference Point Drawing is conducted

Quota balance is held

5. Landowner Random Drawing is conducted

6. Quota balance from Landowner Preference Point Draw and Landowner Random Drawing are
combined to a new total quota available for each hunt area

Quota Available for Special Drawing:

7. Total Quota available after Landowner Drawings are Split for Special Draw and Regular Draw

40% (Round UP) quota to Special Drawing

60% (Round DOWN) quota to Regular Drawing

8. Special Drawing Quota is Split for Preference point Drawing and Random Drawing

75% (Round UP) Special Preference Point Drawing

25% (Round DOWN) Special Random Drawing

9. Special Preference Point Drawing is conducted

Quota balance is held to be made available for the Regular Drawing

Quota is not rolled to the Special Random Drawing

10. Special Random Drawing is conducted

Quota balance is held to be made available for the Regular Drawing

Quota Available for Regular Drawing:

11. New Quota balance is calculated for each hunt area

Original 60% for Nonresident Regular Drawing

Plus quota balance from the Nonresident Special Preference Point Drawing

Plus quota balance from the Nonresident Special Random Drawing

12. Quota balance available for Nonresident Regular Drawing is split for Preference Point Drawing and Random Drawing

75% (Round UP) Regular Preference Point Drawing

25% (Round DOWN) Regular Random Drawing

13. Conduct Regular Preference Point Drawing

Quota balance is held to be converted to General Quota

14. Conduct Regular Random Drawing

Quota balance is held to be converted to General Quota

QUOTA PROCESSING—TO MEET THE 7,250 LICENSE LIMIT

15. Convert remaining quota balance remaining from the Regular Preference Point and Regular Random drawings to General up to the amount necessary to issue 7,250 licenses in total

16. Conduct 2nd pass drawing for unsuccessful Special license applicants

Worth mentioning;
step 15-16 licenses are not included in the special random demand report, and is the reason why the nr special gen odds calculated from that report are not accurate. They've averaged about 300 addl gen licenses over the last few years.

Last edited:
I hired the Dept to create this Antelope draw outline since they didn't have one. Some portions are removed for brevity.

ANTELOPE DRAWING PROCESS

STEP 1: OBTAIN ELIGIBLE APPLICATIONS AND QUOTA RECORDS FOR SPECIES

1. The antelope species quota records loaded for each hunt area/type are retrieved.
a. Reports generated are verified to determine that each hunt area has been selected and the total beginning quota value is correct.

2. All eligible applicants are retrieved.
a. Reports generated are verified against application counts by fee type and funds on deposit to verify that all individuals that are eligible to participate in the drawing have been included.

//////

STEP 4: CONDUCT THE RESIDENT LANDOWNER DRAWING:

1. Applications with the appropriate fee type for resident landowner drawing are retrieved.
RLA-resident landowner antelope
RPLA-resident pioneer landowner antelope
RYLA-resident youth landowner antelope
RZLA-resident heritage pioneer landowner antelope

///////

STEP 5: CONDUCT THE RESIDENT DRAWING:

///////////

STEP 6: CALCULATE THE BEGINNING NONRESIDENT QUOTA:

1. Obtain initial twenty percent (20%) quota allocated in Step 3.

2. Obtain quota balances remaining from resident landowner drawing (Step 5).

3. Combine quota balances into a new initial quota balance for conducting nonresident drawings.

4. Reports are generated to verify that the quota values to be used for the nonresident drawings are correct.

STEP 7: CONDUCT NONRESIDENT LANDOWNER PREFERENCE POINT DRAWING:
1. Seventy-five percent (75%) (Round UP) of the quota made available for the nonresident drawing calculated in Step 6 is allocated to the nonresident landowner preference point drawing.

2. Reports are generated for quota values to verify that the quota made available for the nonresident landowner preference point drawing is correct.
////
6. Any quota balances remaining from the nonresident landowner preference point drawing are made available for the nonresident regular drawing quota (Step 9).
/////////

STEP 8: CONDUCT THE NONRESIDENT LANDOWNER REGULAR DRAWING:

1. Twenty-five percent (25%) (Round DOWN) of the quota made available for the nonresident drawing calculated in Step 6 is allocated to the nonresident landowner regular drawing.
////
8. Any quota balances remaining from the nonresident landowner random drawing are made available for the nonresident regular drawing (Step 9).
//////

STEP 9: DETERMINE INITIAL QUOTA FOR NONRESIDENT DRAWINGS:

1. Obtain quota balances remaining from nonresident landowner preference point drawing (Step 7).

2. Obtain quota balances remaining from nonresident landowner regular drawing (Step 8).

3. Combine quota balances into a new quota balance for conducting nonresident drawings.

//////
STEP 14: CONDUCT THE NONRESIDENT SPECIAL PREFERENCE POINT DRAWING:

Absolutely no place at all to hike in and hunt. Sorry but it is a run and gun road hunt…

No posts from Mr. Know it all today , Wow , Thats amazing ,he must be out getting hi bikini was job today on his mug. .....................BULL !

i can't wait i'm thinking of setting up a wall tent and hunt from the truck as much as i can i won't have access to a atv so hopefully i can make it around a using my 4x4 pickup truck. Do you think i still have a good chance of success relying on my pickup and not having access to a atv

Yes, you should be fine in your truck as long as you don't mind "using" it a bit on some rough roads. I woud rather ATV on some of those roads, but many people doing them in trucks (and why I never by a used truck from WY!)

You, a male karen. I know I know you’re offended.
You guys in the hills are behind times . Karen has been dead for 2 years. I was reffering Fuzz, I mean Buzz in my post . The guy that wants to be somebody. I don't get offended by Freaks either. So glad He doesn't live in AZ......................BuLL!

Just looked up the recommended tag numbers for 24. Up 25 tags from 175 to 200. Elk in the green Mt area must be doing OK
No I am not sure why they felt the need to increase tags there and in 25/27… I am
Making sure the commission knows that does not seem like a good move…

i can't wait what's the hunting like we are planning on setting up a wall tent and day hunting from the truck each day we won't have a atv. i'm just worried hoping we can hike in a ways to get away from other hunters and atv riders.

originally we were going to apply for unit 11 which is mostly wilderness and has some giant bulls with not too much hunting pressure but i wasn't feeling the grizzly bears so we decided on unit 24 i know the bulls aren't no where near in size compared to unit 11 but hoping to get one that goes over 300

me and my friend both drew for unit 24 this year we will be driving from the east coast 2 straight day drive and help you can provide on the unit would be greatly appreciated

originally we were going to apply for unit 11 which is mostly wilderness and has some giant bulls with not too much hunting pressure but i wasn't feeling the grizzly bears so we decided on unit 24 i know the bulls aren't no where near in size compared to unit 11 but hoping to get one that goes over 300
Area 11 has no wilderness. Never heard of any grizzly there either. Guessing you meant a different area?

i'll be heading up to green mountain in september can i contact you regarding the elk hunting there i can give you my email address and email you my number

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom