Wyoming W Whitetail?

lif

As there any public land in W that holds whitetail? I haven’t found much online about it. Thanks.

Humm, perhaps on the east border with D. Haven't heard of them much west of Saratoga down lower in the state. Platte Valley has some.

That’s what I kinda thought. Just thought I’d check to see if it was any kind of option

Theres a lot of them further north in Riverton/Lander areas. Possibly spreading down into the upper portions of 131.

Some of the northern areas here in 131 have whtetails. I live in lander and see them daily. Not a lot but a few. Seen a few good bucks also. But not sure where you can find them on public lands. I would call the Lander Office and ask the biologist about how far up into the wind rivers they get. There might be some on the national forest.

Good luck lif, ranchers over here are not too fond of whitetails . Private access might be found for you up there.

Good luck lif, ranchers over here are not too fond of whitetails . Private access might be found for you up there.
Perfect. I’ve got a 12 year old daughter on her first hunt. That might be the ticket.

Sadly for NR you are right. residents probably have a better chance at free access.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom