Wyoming Wolf Issue

Longun

Long Time Member
I know everybody is getting burnt out on this issue but they had a pretty interesting story in the Casper Star and Tribune on Saturday.

To make a long story short, these 2 Federal Wildlife Officials got caught red handed with 4 wolves tranquilized on private property and the rancher caught em hiding in the willows. This all happened in February of 2004. Now they are finally pressing charges against the Feds.

I hope they nail them to the wall but it'll probably end up just like the same B.S. as them guys planting Lynx fur in an area a couple years ago that didn't have any Lynx.

This really burns my ass with them getting away with that crap.
I know if I'd been that rancher I'd walked up there and popped a cap in every one those wolves in the head and told them to get their trash out of here and never come back and that would of been the end of story.

While all this beaucratic bullshit is going on studies ect. them wolves are breeding just like the coyotes and it time to take a controling effort on them. End of Story. Now you guys come ahead and start bashing me.

Mike,
If I read your story right, you are saying that those two idiots were going to release those tranquilized wolves on the rancher property. Should have shot the two wolves and then gave those two an arse full of OO buckshot for trespassing.

Brian

Brian,

You know how the B.S. stories get twisted around especially when it comes to Government. The 2 Fed officials excuse was they were transporting the wolves to a certian destination and were going to collar them for tracking , well the helicopter they were transportinmg them in ran low on fuel and had to drop them off an go get more fuel. Well they didn't realize they were on private property when they were dropped off.

C'mon now give me a break. Kinda of sounds like a Deer in the Headlight Look to me, doesn't you? I imagine the Billings Gazette paper has a pretty good write up on the situation too.

that why i would like to go to work for wildlife services here. so at least there would be a local voice agenced there practices.
i feel if the fish and wildlife services wonts wolves they better pay for them and better keep them off privete land. i don't care if they have to fence yellowstone and let the wolves have it. keep them out of privete land or kill them.
there is no gray area around the parks if they step off shoot them............

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-04 AT 08:32PM (MST)[p]I'm buying that bumper sticker. "save hunting rights KILL A WOLF"
I would love to catch mr. game warden releasing a wolf on my ranch. I'd put two in the wolve and hand mr. warden over to authorities on tresspasing.. I wouldnt suite against the G&F, lord knows how much deer tags would be then.
later, MP

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom