Wyoming Youth Special Tag Price

Mooretitan

I am trying to find info on the price for a youth special price antelope. I planning on putting my son and dad in together next year but cant find out if there is a youth discount. I know in the regular his tag would be around a $100 but cant find info on the special draw. I know my dads tag would be a little over 600. We just finished up a Utah elk hunt and they started planning next years hunt. So I guess I am going to guide them to Wyoming. They will average 3.5 points so I think going into the special should open them a really good hunt. We will also probably turn this into a fishing trip if we get get done the 1st few days

Thanks

Yep. Special draw price is the special draw price. Doesn't matter if they are youth or adult.

I put my son in for a unit in the special draw and when it was all said and done he actually would have had better odds in the regular draw with the youth priced tag. Some crazy nonresident odds lately on pronghorn. Big movements between different units and between special and regular. Hard to figure out where it will end up each year.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom