X Zone Bucks

cjboz

Very Active Member
Any X Zone bucks killed this fall. Forums and texts from friends have been minimal. Share what ya shot or know of a good one getting killed!!

I hunted with my dad he missed this buck
73002f4b1b0af14404ede9cca943c4eb646c7.jpeg

Two days later my friend that had the tag and was hunting with us got this buck
473976c1ebbd83b544499b1497284e1841d5.jpeg

I was pretty excited to draw X4.
I shot this buck on the 15th day of the season and I was out there every day. I only saw a handful of small bucks, I passed this guy up about a week or so before I shot him. I will putting in for a different zone as I was pretty disappointed on what X4 had to offer.

>I was pretty excited to draw
>X4.
> I shot this buck on
>the 15th day of the
>season and I was out
>there every day. I only
>saw a handful of small
>bucks, I passed this guy
>up about a week or
>so before I shot him.
>I will putting in for
>a different zone as I
>was pretty disappointed on what
>X4 had to offer.

I too had an X4 tag.. fewest deer Ive ever seen during ANY season! Pic of my buck a couple posts down titled X zone deer. I live in the zone and my party tagged out..that said, there were two of us and we saw exactly 2 legal bucks. Well, actually there was a legal buck with the one I shot so I guess three..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom