X Zone fires

Skykarp

Hopefully this finds anyone reading this and their family and friends safe .

Wanted to see how many of us are getting affected by this mess? I know im biting my fingernails off because I have an X5B tag.

Stay safe friends

The B zone is a mess in Mendocino NF. I can see 3 or so different fires from my front porch. Got some cool pictures of the flames at sunrise this morning. Hopefully the X zones will be left alone and no more fires. My dad has a Bull tag for X1/C4 Siskiyou area in 3 weeks or so. Good luck with X5B!

We have X6A tags, and it looks like some of that area is on fire. Where I hunt in B zone looks like the moon.

hwy

The sheep fire is destroying X6A it's only 2 percent contained

It’s not “destroying” X6A. There will be some good mosaic burn pattern in some areas and some moonscape in other places. It is what is and it sucks for those that have the tag this year for sure.

Have the archery tag up there for a week. Alot of the fire is in the moonlight burn. Some new area aswell. But if you take a good look it is a large zone

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom