X10/G38

sagebb

wonderin if anyone can help me out with this zone, NOT ASKING FOR ANYONES SECRET SPOTS, that being said, which hunt is better? early or late? any migrating deer during g38? hunt on the mountain? any help would be great really appreciate it hoping to draw this year.

G38 will for sure be better but both are tough hunts that depend on weather . You can draw it each and every year and get familiar with it and probably be successful each year due to having years of experience hunting the same area each and every year which can't be said about any other x or g zone .

LAST EDITED ON May-11-18 AT 08:02AM (MST)[p]BradA

sounds good thanks iv heard of monache and few other areas on top of the sierras are pretty good ill have to go check out but yeah that's what I was wondering if it was a weather depended hunt or not

G38 is a better season in general than X10 just for the simple reason their aren't as many tags given out. The bucks are very smart in that area just because every tom, ##### and harry hunt that zone and kill any legal buck. I like that later season, the weather gives them that extra 5-10 mins of feeding time in the morning where you could possibly turn one up.

Do you know of any Guides or outfitters for that work this area?
I'd ask these guys

Murt Stewart in Lone Pine...Glacier Pack Train..........don't let the gruff talk turn you off to him

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom