Ya just gotta be faster than your slowest buddy

eelgrass

Long Time Member
They all scattered like a covey of quail. "Don't run, don't run!" That's easy for you to say.....lol

feddoc

Long Time Member
Eel, Ive got a spot open for a Montana elk hunt later this year...

nfh

Long Time Member
That was entertaining. Between the screaming along with run then dont run. That one person was hauling butt with several others filtering through the woods. Then the guy laughing.

CFMuley

The guy laughing at them was the best part! The problem with my hunting group is that I’m the slowest guy! Anyone want to lend me their gramps for my annual Montana black bear hunt? :ROFLMAO:

DeerHunter53

Very Active Member
All of a sudden I have tons of friends....
They don't know you are the Bear Whisperer and that you talk Bear.
You don't have to run fast when you can talk to the bears and tell them someone else has better treats in their pockets. or Pot it is Humboldt. LOL

Ropinfool

Very Active Member
that's why you should always carry a stick in bear country. not for the bear but to whack your buddy in the knee....then run

OutdoorWriter

Very Active Member
I was elk hunting in Colo many years back. As I topped a grassy knoll I spotted two bear cubs off to my left about 30 yards away. Within seconds I spotted mama bear off to my right about 40 yards away. I was between the two.

It was quickly an "Aahh shlt" moment for me when she rose up on her hind legs. I took my rifle off my shoulder, loaded a round and slowly backed up down the hill. Fortunately, that satisfied big mama as she likely decided I was no longer a threat to her youngsters.

Gator

Long Time Member
Eel just show those old bones and that Bear will think he is only getting a bone dinner with little or no meat inculded.

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Gator, I'm probably shark proof too, now that I think about it. And all this time I thought I was just lucky.

nochawk

Dont worry Eel, they are mostly friendly...

38A3ACF7-B4F1-48CB-B555-5C4A5C313EEA.jpeg.668787b0f8c68c1c22bb82a0b0902cb1.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom