Yearly fishing license

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I got this from Fish and Wildlife yesterday. What a joke.

"Governor Newsom signed Assembly Bill 817 authored by Assemblymember Jim Wood (D-Santa Rosa) this past legislative session for CDFW to provide an electronic display option for sport fishing license items and sell a sport fishing license that will be valid for 365 days from the purchase date rather than the calendar year. However, implementation of this new law requires technological infrastructure revisions, so neither will be available during the 2022 license year."

Only in California ??
And what about those great license that fade away when left in the sun to long. I also don’t like getting 12 feet of crappy plasticy license material every year. Actually I have not measured it, but for a license, 2 deer tags, bear tag, 5 pig tags, and misc others it adds up.
Happy New Years

Only in California ??
And what about those great license that fade away when left in the sun to long. I also don’t like getting 12 feet of crappy plasticy license material every year. Actually I have not measured it, but for a license, 2 deer tags, bear tag, 5 pig tags, and misc others it adds up.
Happy New Years
12 ft. sounds a little conservative. :)

Happy New Year!

And good luck with it being up and running by 2023...what a joke, reminds me (sadly) of how well the dysfunctional ammo purchasing system works in that state - but that's a whole other topic ?

And good luck with it being up and running by 2023...what a joke, reminds me (sadly) of how well the dysfunctional ammo purchasing system works in that state - but that's a whole other topic ?
the ammo purchasing system is going exactly as planned.....

how about the online draw system. All the other western states had it figured out for years. California had to have it created from scratch instead of just using one of the well-established vendors to handle it.

how about the online draw system. All the other western states had it figured out for years. California had to have it created from scratch instead of just using one of the well-established vendors to handle it.
Their online system isn’t that bad. Heck results are usually out within 2 weeks vs many other states. Although they keep forgetting to give me my elk tag!

California actually uses the same vendor as most states…

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom