Yellowstone

Rabid fan
bummed next season only streamed on peacock.
we have marginal internet so hope it will eventually make it to Netflix

Yes what happened after the explosion? Can't wait to see the new season. I loved the Biker one where they met them in the field and had them dig their own graves.
Scared the hell out of those bikers

Yes what happened after the explosion? Can't wait to see the new season. I loved the Biker one where they met them in the field and had them dig their own graves.
Scared the hell out of those bikers

Can think of a few politicians that should get to experience the same thing.

I Can't Show You The Whole Picture!

beth1.jpg

I can’t get over Costner being a talentless hack. But maybe it’s just me.

Well, somebody thinks he has talent. How else can you go from being a two gun slinging sharp-shooter, to a Treasury Officer, to a Knight, to a Union Lt., and then back to a ranch owner that has 50,000 acres under his belt?

Oh yeah, somewhere in their he developed webbed feat and gills...

Well, somebody thinks he has talent. How else can you go from being a two gun slinging sharp-shooter, to a Treasury Officer, to a Knight, to a Union Lt., and then back to a ranch owner that has 50,000 acres under his belt?

Oh yeah, somewhere in their he developed webbed feat and gills...
Ah yes, pop culture. Brought to us by croc wearing welfare queens who can’t wait to pick up the next issue of People magazine from the checkout stand at Walmart.

Because it’s popular doesn’t mean it’s good. When Waterworld is your semenal acting accomplishment, you are in a league all your own. But damn, he sure makes his co-stars look good.

I would be happy to provide a thoughtful review of each of his cinematic turds, but that’s a pay service.

Or you can just google ”worst actors ever” and see how many top 10 lists he makes.

Butt maybe it’s just me.

Ah yes, pop culture. Brought to us by croc wearing welfare queens who can’t wait to pick up the next issue of People magazine from the checkout stand at Walmart.

Because it’s popular doesn’t mean it’s good. When Waterworld is your semenal acting accomplishment, you are in a league all your own. But damn, he sure makes his co-stars look good.

I would be happy to provide a thoughtful review of each of his cinematic turds, but that’s a pay service.

Or you can just google ”worst actors ever” and see how many top 10 lists he makes.

Butt maybe it’s just me.

He did build a pretty awesome baseball field though...

I like Costner and I'd gladly watch the clunkers Waterworld or the Postman over anything that higher rated Leonardo, Jim Carrey, Sean Penn or Johnny Depp star in. Btw Tom Hardy should have won the academy award for the Revenant not Leo. I'm with ya on anyone that wears crocs

Not as good as Nicholas Cage..
Also Steven Segal...
Jester
I like Costner and I'd gladly watch the clunkers Waterworld or the Postman over anything that higher rated Leonardo, Jim Carrey, Sean Penn or Johnny Depp star in. Btw Tom Hardy should have won the academy award for the Revenant not Leo. I'm with ya on anyone that wears crocs

Yeah but who died in the explosion and who is going to control the valley.
Never mind Costner let's get back to the story line Beth will take over the whole deal. Dad will help her but she will be wicked { good thing} and grab the balls of any guy who tries to stop her....

Hopefully this next season Jamie can take control of the valley and with his lawyering shenanigans/political prowess and with a major plot twist donate it all to S.F.W…. Danny Devito could cast as (Don Payday$$) the smooth talking straight shooter lobbyist from Utah who saves the Western Hemisphere from wolves and reinvigorates the Mule Deer population. Then nominates RiP to the Wildlife Board, much to Beths dismay and turns the Yellowstone and Rez to spike only otc elk hunts. ? Payday and Rainwater keep a few Rut big Bull tags for themselves for greater good of mankind. And Lloyd moves to Texas and begins a taxidermy business and posts nonstop on MM, and can’t get over his hard on for WLH and sfw.

I think it's a very good show. The first few episodes were difficult to watch since everything is so far fetched.. Once they got explosives to divert the river bed I said okay, I'll watch this as a sci-fi flick and go with the flow because clearly this is Hollywood. I like it now though.

I’m really wondering what Tristate’s take is on this subject. Maybe after he’s done giving the Tejas lone star business to a south bound Tex Mex Javelina mount at the taxi shop he could chime in and educate one the upcoming season.

I’ve been re watching as well, It’s really unfortunate that Utah’s Governor Barry Sherbert and Gov Spence Coccks had to shaft Taylor Sheridan and the whole production company over a minuscule slight tax break, making the only feasible alternative to move the whole production full time to the Bitter Root Valley, Montana. It Was nice to see some of the filming being done locally, also have some opportunities for those wanting to be involved with call out castings and extras. Oh well at least we still have the WHC expo to help are hat brims stay flat and keep are false egos inflated for the time being.

Quit picking on Kevin Costner. He portrayed my Great Grandfather in one of his movies.
RELH

Quit picking on Kevin Costner. He portrayed my Great Grandfather in one of his movies.
RELH
It’s one of my all time favorite movies. I bought it. It’s the only movie I’ve ever bought. I’ve been tempted to send it to a MM member, as a reminder of the consequences of irrational behavior. Don’t think he would have understood. Costner seems to have evolved into an undesirable piece of work, in his real life, but I’ve really enjoyed a few of his movie characters. Robert Duvall is my all time, all time, all time favorite character. I think he runs circles around everyone else. Too bad he’s getting so old, I’ll miss his presence. (Duvall could be a jerk too but if he is he’s kept it behind closed doors, or so it seems.)

Hey Lumpy?

You Need CUPSY'S Address?

It’s one of my all time favorite movies. I bought it. It’s the only movie I’ve ever bought. I’ve been tempted to send it to a MM member, as a reminder of the consequences of irrational behavior. Don’t think he would have understood. Costner seems to have evolved into an undesirable piece of work, in his real life, but I’ve really enjoyed a few of his movie characters. Robert Duvall is my all time, all time, all time favorite character. I think he runs circles around everyone else. Too bad he’s getting so old, I’ll miss his presence. (Duvall could be a jerk too but if he is he’s kept it behind closed doors, or so it seems.)

I’ve been re watching as well, It’s really unfortunate that Utah’s Governor Barry Sherbert and Gov Spence Coccks had to shaft Taylor Sheridan and the whole production company over a minuscule slight tax break, making the only feasible alternative to move the whole production full time to the Bitter Root Valley, Montana. It Was nice to see some of the filming being done locally, also have some opportunities for those wanting to be involved with call out castings and extras. Oh well at least we still have the WHC expo to help are hat brims stay flat and keep are false egos inflated for the time being.
Just another thing Utah F-edup. mtmuley

I wish Mule Deer got half the attention in habitat loss and conservation that Sagr Grouse get!!!

Good for Katie to post that on her "Twitter" I've heard she hunts a lot.

I don't watch the show but what a great clip
When people like me say we are living in two universes, and one sees “everything” as the polar opposite as the other………. Well, here ya go.

And when he says what scares him about Stanley is Stanley is serious………. That’s exactly what has been scaring the hell out of me for the last 40 years.

And to add another factor of fear and anxiously to the issue is Stanley has no fricking idea what the Gov is talking about and believes the Gov is completely anti-environmental, anti-science, greedy, corrupt and evil.

I’m actually a little surprised at Kevin Costner, playing this part, in real life I see him being Stanley.

I had read an article in the Deseret News about how Costner has been traveling around the mountain west mostly in Utah looking for filming locations for upcoming movies. Maybe he has got a little more understanding of what it takes to live in rural America especially in the mountain west region.

When people like me say we are living in two universes, and one sees “everything” as the polar opposite as the other………. Well, here ya go.

And when he says what scares him about Stanley is Stanley is serious………. That’s exactly what has been scaring the hell out of me for the last 40 years.

And to add another factor of fear and anxiously to the issue is Stanley has no fricking idea what the Gov is talking about and believes the Gov is completely anti-environmental, anti-science, greedy, corrupt and evil.

I’m actually a little surprised at Kevin Costner, playing this part, in real life I see him being Stanley.

Stanley wouldn't be an issue if we had more Sabertooth tigers running around.

I had read an article in the Deseret News about how Costner has been traveling around the mountain west mostly in Utah looking for filming locations for upcoming movies. Maybe he has got a little more understanding of what it takes to live in rural America especially in the mountain west region.
Doubt it. There’s plenty of Stanley’s here in Utah to buddy up with.

Utah is not a good place to move to. Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, Arizona……. much, much better!

They're all Stanleys... people don't thrive or even survive in that industry without being a Stanley unless you're an Eastwood with FU money

Our TV went **** up the other day, so I bought one of them new-fangled Smart TVs from Costco. Now I just have to figure out how to work it and maybe I can watch something besides Deal or No Deal. I doubt I'll ever figure it out though.

I love the show. but if you know anything about ranching it's stupider than chit. Star Trek is more realistic.
The part about the train station is accurate tho right? Dozens of people regularly & mysteriously go missing & are subsequently dumped off the edge of a cliff with no questions asked…. ever ?

Our TV went **** up the other day, so I bought one of them new-fangled Smart TVs from Costco. Now I just have to figure out how to work it and maybe I can watch something besides Deal or No Deal. I doubt I'll ever figure it out though.
Ask the first 6th grader that walks by the house to come explain it.

Last edited:
What ever happened to that plane the stupid son put explosives in?

I may have missed an episode or two, but even Costner doesn’t make me black out for over a few minutes. Never a whole episode.

Who’s Stanley?

I am from Bozeman mt I wish this show was never created or the hype of this town
You need to get started on a “Move On, Nothing To See Here” campaign…….. call me, we’ll tell ya how to put a napkin team on it right away. Very reasonable fees.

Be sure to plug the new TV in, also put a battery in the remote

Press the on/power button on the remote
It's already all messed up. I got into the menu and can't figure out how to exit it. Turn the TV off and then turn it back on and it goes right back to the menu again with no place to go. I've tried every button on the remote. My BIL is coming over tomorrow to see if he can figure it out.

I am from Bozeman mt I wish this show was never created or the hype of this town
Tell us the truth.......I’ve lived in the area for nearly 20 years and know of about 5 people “from” Bozeman. Where are you really from? I’ll admit it....I’m from Utah, left in 05 for bigger sky’s. Starting 10 years ago ,in my opinion, Bozeman became what I left Utah to get away from.

if any of you "Randy's" think that the show Yellowstone is even remotely accurate then, well, I laugh at you. If there really was a "Rip" that behaved that way, he'd get his azz handed to him just about every night and "Beth" would be repeatedly beechslapped into submission

This new chick, played by Olivia something, IS one beechin' babe, though!

if any of you "Randy's" think that the show Yellowstone is even remotely accurate then, well, I laugh at you. If there really was a "Rip" that behaved that way, he'd get his azz handed to him just about every night and "Beth" would be repeatedly beechslapped into submission

Wow you’re a newbie replying to every post

Are you trying to tell me it’s not real? :mad:

Ain't buying it... I suppose you'll tell us that Avatar & Harry Potter are not based on factual historical events?

Ain't buying it... I suppose you'll tell us that Avatar & Harry Potter are not based on factual historical events?
I asked my GF if she wanted to see the new Avatar movie. She said she didn't like the first one because it wasn't realistic....

Ummm..... OK, dear. :oops:?

I haven’t watched any of this seasons episodes yet, but I see Drudge says there was a gay kiss?

What happened next? Did Rip kill them or did Beth try to **** ‘em straight? :ROFLMAO:

I'm watching some old episodes on the Paramount Network for the first time. It should be on the Learning Channel because I learned how to j***off a horse.

I'm watching some old episodes on the Paramount Network for the first time. It should be on the Learning Channel because I learned how to j***off a horse.
Yep…. American cinema at it’s finest. Took it straight from the woke 3 grade curriculum.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom