YESSS! drew deer super tag!

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's like when you say that the kicker has made 23 field goals in a row, he is sure to miss. But what I am really trying to do here is reverse the jinx. After drawing a very cherished controlled hunt on my very first try last year and learning that some have tried for that tag for 25 years or more and then stumbling into the 2 nicest bucks I have ever seen the last 2 years, well, I just figure that my Idaho good luck cup has probably runneth over. I have a better chance of getting struck by lightning twice on a sunny day than getting drawn for the supper tag UNLESS I reverse the jinx. I have a good feeling about this but I probably shouldn't say any more, I would hate to jinx this.

Let me make one thing perfectly clear "I am not an out of state yahoo"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom