Yet another fire on the Nebo unit!

Pinetree

Honestly I think the Nebo has had its fair share of fires the last 10-15 years but especially the last 8 years.
IMG_20200731_143019.jpg
123_1 (2).jpg
IMG_3120.jpg

When you look at the standing and downed dead timber from beetle kill and the complete ineptitude of the USFS on managing Nebo, its a miracle it hasn’t burned annually!!!! I’d like to see USFS personnel prosecuted after the last fire. No accountability ever with those bastards.

When you look at the standing and downed dead timber from beetle kill and the complete ineptitude of the USFS on managing Nebo, its a miracle it hasn’t burned annually!!!! I’d like to see USFS personnel prosecuted after the last fire. No accountability ever with those bastards.
Hey maybe you can get your prosecutor buddy to file charges on them when he gets around to charging me! ??

call me blind, but I’m not seeing any standing or downed dead timber from beetle kill anywhere in those pictures ??‍♂️

Fire has burned around 1400 acres, fire fighters did an awesome job yesterday and all night jumping right on the fire. They have contained the south, east and west lines but not sure on the north.

DK, I don't think anyone could call you blind because you obviously can see the picture. I’ve never known the japanese pine beetles to eat oak brush though...

I wasn’t saying the oak brush flat above Indianaloa currently on fire was a pine beetle problem. But if gets into the timber country in Nebo Creek or higher the beetle kill is easily seen. Hope they are able to contain it soon.

And man the ignore button is handy. Since there is only one complete moron I ignore here, I can only imagine the thoughtful, helpful and kind comments it has made.

And man the ignore button is handy. Since there is only one complete moron I ignore here, I can only imagine the thoughtful, helpful and kind comments it has made.
I know you’re not ignoring me because you’re still responding indirectly to my comments ??

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom