Yet another school shooting

It starts at about the 3:00 mark...shoots grandmother (over phone use) (then sends message to girl in Germany indicating his plans) wreck in ditch, cops encounter him, enters near teacher parking lot, enters one room...

Last edited:
Funny...you want to see whining go read your own posts.
Why do you even care, you’ve cried all over this forum that there is nothing anybody can do about anything that happens. You’ve yet to offer anything substantial to the conversation at hand.

I think we can all agree that it's the person that pulls the trigger.

I have a question that I don't know the answer of and maybe somebody here does...

How many of these mass shooters obtained their weapon illegally?

It seems I keep hearing the guns were legally acquired and/or the shooter wasn't otherwise prohibited from possessing the firearms. Is that correct?
Most of the "mass shootings" are in the inner city and are most likely gang related, so...

The background check was supposed to keep crazies from buying guns. Of course we all know it’s a dumb process.

And I believe his juvenile records should have been used to prevent the purchase.

We can argue all day about whether these are political failures or law enforcement failures. Many people look at this process as law enforcement.

I don’t know how I would have responded. I like to think with wisdom and courage. (y)
Yes sir I see your points. Not sure anything ever listed him as crazy and not eligible to possess a firearm though. As far as Law Enforcement failures, they can only enforce the Laws that are on the books, the Police don’t make the laws. Men were under fire, some got shot, seems they pinned the coward down to just one room, imagine if he could have roamed the hallways at will going from room to room what the body count might have been. Seems like wisdom and courage were on full display from those Officers that day.

I’m taking a page out of the lefts book. This chaos happened on bidens watch, he has had 49 years to formulate a plan to prevent or even minimize mass murder and he’s done absolutely nothing! Why? Taste good doesn’t it, I’m only dishing out what the left does to the right every time, you know, never let a crisis go to waste. Pathetic isn’t it.

What tactics do you have serious issues with?
Really? 2018 & 2019 were the two deadliest years for mass shootings in America. I didn't see anybody call those Trump's shootings.

With that said, he is the only president in decades to implement federal gun control. But he gets a pass on that for some reason.

Last edited:
Most of the "mass shootings" are in the inner city and are most likely gang related, so...
If you want to claim a moral equivalency to inner city gang warfare, go ahead.

I, however, draw a difference in mutual combat of declared gang members and slaughtering six year olds with dad outside being restrained by police.

Why do you even care, you’ve cried all over this forum that there is nothing anybody can do about anything that happens. You’ve yet to offer anything substantial to the conversation at hand.
What's going to change?

Nothing. It's going to happen again, probably already has.

Really? 2108 & 2019 were the two deadliest years for mass shootings in America. I didn't see anybody call those Trump's shootings.

With that said, he is the only president in decades to federal implement gun control. But he gets a pass on that for some reason.
Again, it was for another poster, and I was referring to Operation Fast and Furious. My post is accurate.

Not sure what kind of gun control you are talking about, I buy a minimum of 5 guns a year, mostly blue label and AR-15 types. I’ve been able to buy everything I’ve wanted to buy and my background investigation goes through within minutes, maybe because I’m a frequent flyer…

Again, it was for another poster, and I was referring to Operation Fast and Furious. My post is accurate.

Not sure what kind of gun control you are talking about, I buy a minimum of 5 guns a year, mostly blue label and AR-15 types. I’ve been able to buy everything I’ve wanted to buy and my background investigation goes through within minutes, maybe because I’m a frequent flyer…
Grizzly's post is accurate as well. Might want to read it again.

I, however, draw a difference in mutual combat of declared gang members and slaughtering six year olds with dad outside being restrained by police.
I do also but the FBI lists them all the same under Mass Shootings so they can get the left all worked up in an effort to apply more gun control.

Nobody wants to talk about inner city gun violence, people don’t want to be labeled a racist by radicals hell bent on destroying everything they don’t agree with.

So, this kid did everything legal right up until he started shooting people. and most of the people here say nothing could have been done about it so get over it.

So it begs the question , is this what the founders meant by " well regulated militia " ? unless the answer is yes then you owe the nation a detailed explanation of how you're going to regulate it. because clearly you've failed so far .

Do tell.

I don’t believe at all any more these are random acts. Theirs forces in this country that have agendas and don’t mind breaking a few eggs to see them happen. Call me a right wing conspiracy nut job all you want
Whoa, whoa, whoa. It appears you're implying this wasn't some lunatic with a gun, but that secretly some "forces" are organizing the murdering of children as part of a plot to pass gun control. Am I understanding you correctly?

Ok JP, please expound on your thoughts here. I'm not being a critic and I am interested in your feeling about this.
oh boy. ok, every one get your tin foil hats on and buckle up. JPicket is about to lose all credibility. but since i genuinely do not care what anyone on here thinks of me ill let it fly. should get my reaction score up in the top ten anyway

i believe we are in a time period that if history ever has the opportunity to be honest again will be referred to as "american fascism" and the root of having successful fascism in place is total control. an armed society can not be totally controlled. these shootings and there escalation is too convenient for the political aspirations of the day and frankly the last 50 years. the fascists are done waiting and there is such a thing as the deep state.

there is anther post on here talking about what medications this guy and other shooters were on. the CIA has been doing drug/mind control testing since the CIA has been a thing and i trust them as far as i can throw the pentagon. need to take guns, theirs definitely a level of collateral damage that's acceptable. 20 kids? whatever, more then that will die today from fentanyl overdoses were making sure has a clear run way across our border to come in.

don't think the US government is ok with killing kids? you haven't been paying attention to our foreign policy since WWII have you?

take a look at the history of fascism. i wouldn't put anything past them.

maybe i should delete this...nah, im sure im already on the list for re education any way. come take them MFrs!!!

I do also but the FBI lists them all the same under Mass Shootings so they can get the left all worked up in an effort to apply more gun control.

Nobody wants to talk about inner city gun violence, people don’t want to be labeled a racist by radicals hell bent on destroying everything they don’t agree with.
Well over 200 shootings in Chicago already this year..... crickets about it on news.

Com'on now Pickett do we need to bring Q anon into serious matters. that should be reserved for your goof ball circle jerks this is real.

It's looking like the cops were afraid to engage him as he entered the school. a guy with an AR in body armor against a couple cops with Glocks. pretty easy to see why they hesitated, they were dead meat. but it was their job.

oh boy. ok, every one get your tin foil hats on and buckle up. JPicket is about to lose all credibility. but since i genuinely do not care what anyone on here thinks of me ill let it fly. should get my reaction score up in the top ten anyway

i believe we are in a time period that if history ever has the opportunity to be honest again will be referred to as "american fascism" and the root of having successful fascism in place is total control. an armed society can not be totally controlled. these shootings and there escalation is too convenient for the political aspirations of the day and frankly the last 50 years. the fascists are done waiting and there is such a thing as the deep state.

there is anther post on here talking about what medications this guy and other shooters were on. the CIA has been doing drug/mind control testing since the CIA has been a thing and i trust them as far as i can throw the pentagon. need to take guns, theirs definitely a level of collateral damage that's acceptable. 20 kids? whatever, more then that will die today from fentanyl overdoses were making sure has a clear run way across our border to come in.

don't think the US government is ok with killing kids? you haven't been paying attention to our foreign policy since WWII have you?

maybe i should delete this...nah, im sure im already on the list for re education any way. come take them MFrs!!!
That’s too much for the boomers to wrap their heads around. It’s much easier to cry about Biden or trump.

Wow...just when you think you've heard it all.

You need to get out of the bunker more often.

That's exactly what's going on.

Com'on now Pickett do we need to bring Q anon into serious matters. that should be reserved for your goof ball circle jerks this is real.

It's looking like the cops were afraid to engage him as he entered the school. a guy with an AR in body armor against a couple cops with Glocks. pretty easy to see why they hesitated, they were dead meat. but it was their job.
? it’s nobody’s job to be killed in the line of duty. It happens far to often though defending the rights and privileges of goofballs….

When you were in the military or Law Enforcement did you ever take on hostile fire sir?

You know damn good and well what I meant, don’t split hairs to support your personal view.
It’s not in the main stream media, he knows that. It doesn’t fit the lefts agenda. You have to really want the news to get the truth. He’s been conditioned to believe everything msnbc and cnn puts out. He’s never had an original thought of his own.

Put a little thought into your rants. I'm saying if the cops hadn't been so outgunned, they may have engaged him without committing suicide. that's fact not a criticism.

We're not sure what the cops did yet so it's speculation at this point anyway this is just what a few witnesses have said.

So the left gets crazy people and white supremacists to kill people in order to advance the leftist agenda is that your insane theory ? even if that sounded plausable one has to ask what's in it for the shooter who either dies or goes to jail forever ? and how many skin heads would die to help Pelosi ? do you even think or just await Q's next orders ?

Relax, your credibility was gone a long time ago. :ROFLMAO: :oops:

So…..when I get a call from my high schooler that there is a nut on campus shooting up the school….and I rush down there loaded to the gills to save her…..how do I keep from causing even more chaos and keep the cops from filling me full of holes….??

Reports and videos are showing cops waited 40 mins upon arriving on school grounds before they entered....

How many lives were lost in those 40 mins?
So it took a coward with an AR-15 and extra magazines 40 minutes to kill 21 people in a single class room? I wonder why he didn’t go unmolested to other classrooms and continue his evil rampage. Was he pinned down by gunfire? He did barricade himself in that one class room reports state. Reports also state that Police couldn’t get through a secured classroom door after many attempts, they had to get a key from a teacher. We’ve heard of chicken cops being shot during this incident, who would think a chicken cop would be anywhere near somebody shooting at him. How many lives were saved by chickens pinning the coward down, returning gun fire and then killing him? I’m sure all civilian reports are 100% accurate 24 hours after the shooting and as far as video goes, well we know every angle of every moment is filmed by somebody so I’m sure the video starts from the second it all started until the minute it all ended. No doubt it’s crystal clear video also. So many questions. If only it was as easy as deer hunting, throw up your rifle, set that buck in the cross hairs, control your breathing, trigger control, squeeze, boom and dead, but it isn’t…..

yeah i knew it was low risk

you guys probably wont believe me but i was paranoid waaaaay before it was cool. when the whole Q thing came around i was like "finally i'm not alone!!!"
Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they are NOT out to get you…

So…..when I get a call from my high schooler that there is a nut on campus shooting up the school….and I rush down there loaded to the gills to save her…..how do I keep from causing even more chaos and keep the cops from filling me full of holes….??

Apparently with the officers that were first on scene here, you don't need to worry about getting shot. That's just not their deal.

So it took a coward with an AR-15 and extra magazines 40 minutes to kill 21 people in a single class room? I wonder why he didn’t go unmolested to other classrooms and continue his evil rampage. Was he pinned down by gunfire? He did barricade himself in that one class room reports state. Reports also state that Police couldn’t get through a secured classroom door after many attempts, they had to get a key from a teacher. We’ve heard of chicken cops being shot during this incident, who would think a chicken cop would be anywhere near somebody shooting at him. How many lives were saved by chickens pinning the coward down, returning gun fire and then killing him? I’m sure all civilian reports are 100% accurate 24 hours after the shooting and as far as video goes, well we know every angle of every moment is filmed by somebody so I’m sure the video starts from the second it all started until the minute it all ended. No doubt it’s crystal clear video also. So many questions. If only it was as easy as deer hunting, throw up your rifle, set that buck in the cross hairs, control your breathing, trigger control, squeeze, boom and dead, but it isn’t…..
So you’re ok with them waiting 40 mins to enter the school? Ok.

No I never called Bush a baby killer actually I voted for him for his first term. and what does that have to do with skin heads and batchits killing people for Pelosi ? explain your whacko theory or admit you can't.

what we do know is your plan to have some 25 year old chic teacher pull a 380 out of her bra isn't the answer if the cops were not ready to do it .

It appears this passes as a well regulated militia from the lack of a better explanation so maybe the NRA is right we need to let this go. .

I don’t believe at all any more these are random acts. Theirs forces in this country that have agendas and don’t mind breaking a few eggs to see them happen. Call me a right wing conspiracy nut job all you want
You are 100% a conspiracy nut job! You probably think Sandy Hook was staged as well. You are as sick as the real shooters and should get help. People like you who spread these outlandish conspiracies is the reason this country has so much hate and divide. Stop listening to the likes of Alex Jones and learn how to logically think for yourself and to research on your own and verify facts from unbiased multiple sources in life.

Last edited:
school.jpg

Murder, one on one, one on many, or many on many, never is and never has been about………the rock tethered to the stick, the blade, the infected blanket, the chemical, the explosion, or the fire arm.

Nor has it been the temperature outside or visitors from a different solar system.

If you don’t believe in some kind of God, than at least believe in Darwin…….. but whom ever or which ever you believe in, do some reading and and educate yourself on the nature of man. Where we are today is far, far, far from humans first rodeo. This is a well worn and travelled road.

Since humans learned to record their past they’ve recorded the rise and fall of countless civilizations. There are a finite number of cause and effects, for humans to behave the way they do, and weaponary are simple the most available tool to carry out what their mind compeles them to do.

If they can’t get a semi-auto, or a nuclear missile, they’ll use a rock or poison the water.

It’s the human mind that needs to be addressed. As a civilization, it will always corrects itself, if left to itself, so if we continue to blame the tool and not the human or humans (you and I), a self correction is definitely going fix it. That is a truth as reliable as gravity.

This just based on a few thousand years of recorded human behavior but…….just go a head and continue to ignore it you like.

How are you betting?

The Right will not budge on laws, background checks, restrictions, etc… There are more guns than people in the US and the Left will Never get guns out of the hands of criminals. There are not enough mental health specialists in the US to “help” everyone who has these deep embedded mental health issues.

Both sides will continue to argue and more deaths will occur and we will be numb to all this as time goes on. Meanwhile families of victims will continue to be crushed and heartbroken. To some its not an issue unless it affects them or their loved ones I guess.

There needs to be SERIOUS discussion on both sides of the isle as a unified group – good luck with this happening. Some ideas have been posed to have teachers trained and carry – this will work for some schools/teachers, but will not all teachers/staff will be on board with that responsibility. Why not hire more security and even install metal detectors at entrances to schools (hasn’t this been done in some LA schools for years..

I know this sounds overkill but Dam this is getting out of control! I will use Cancer as an analogy – there is No “proven” current cure for cancer so the best defense is early detection. Well consider a school with properly trained security at each entrance along with metal detectors etc… “early detection”. It seems early detection should fall in the hands of the mental health diagnosis but this is unrealistic due to the shortage of mental health professionals and the time it takes for the process.

If you ask how do we pay for all the properly trained security personnel, metal detectors, etc ate every school… Hmm, maybe the NRA can pitch in - don't they make a decent amount of $$? Otherwise taxes will have to be raised to pay for the additional security personnel, metal detectors, etc..

So, this kid did everything legal right up until he started shooting people. and most of the people here say nothing could have been done about it so get over it.

So it begs the question , is this what the founders meant by " well regulated militia " ? unless the answer is yes then you owe the nation a detailed explanation of how you're going to regulate it. because clearly you've failed so far .

Do tell.

"Until he started shooting people"

Well, hell, I guess we should just gloss that over and talk about high cap mags.

It not lot killing your grandma was a big deal.

Good question to ask those who you voted into office.

You first

His grandmother wasn't a person ?

The point you're trying to cover up is this kid had no record, no known mental issues and he followed the law right up until he started shooting. so other than not equip him what's the answer ?

So you’re ok with them waiting 40 mins to enter the school? Ok.
Do you know how many Officers were shot when they initially entered the school. Have you ever been shot and advanced on the shooter? Have you ever been shot and retreated to cover or concealment to treat your wound, wounds before you bled out? How do dead Officers help anybody? Let me know how you respond to being shot and then we can revisit all of your questions.

The Agent who killed the evil coward was shot in the head, it went through his cap and grazed him. I suppose you think he’s a chicken also?

If you'd like to compare the numbers of lives saved by the 20 cases you referenced from the FBI in the last eight years with the literally hundreds and hundreds of deaths where there wasn't a "good guy with a gun" I'm happy to have that discussion.

You're picking a literal statistical anomaly and trying to use it as evidence that simply isn't supported by the facts. It's strange because you don't even dispute the facts. You're the one who cited 20 cases and you have to know there are literally hundreds of cases where there WASN'T a good guy with a gun.

I believe you to be a good and honest person, but the data simply doesn't support the argument you appear to be making. I feel you're looking for data to support your conclusion rather than looking at the data and then reaching a conclusion.
Well said grizzly! It's great to hear facts from a rational and logical person to discuss issues instead of just political talking points and false rhetoric like many do here.

I am going to add something here that no one is discussing. It isn't an answer and may only make more questions.

I was in Uvalde on Sunday.

On Sunday that town was absolutely crawling with cops. DPS, Border Patrol, and Uvalde PD are everywhere.

The governor is sending DPS officers in rotation to the border by the hundreds. You will think I am exaggerating but I promise I am not. Driving between Uvalde and Del Rio approximately every fifth vehicle is law enforcement. They are pulling people over left and right.

In Uvalde there is an entire hotel that is rented out to DPS. The entire parking lot is full of DPS vehicles. You can be anywhere in Uvalde in under 5 minutes. Probably 2 minutes if you aren't stopping at lights.

Maybe on Tuesday all the officers went out into the countryside looking for drug dealers. I don't know.

I have to believe within 15 minutes at least 50 heavily armed law men could have been on scene. From what I am hearing and seeing that was probably the case. There are videos of dozens of officers on scene when there is shooting inside.

I do understand facing a whacko with a deadly weapon is terrifying. It is staring death in the face. But if you aren't willing to do it hand your weapon to the man who is and get the hell out of the way. Keeping willing men out is doing nothing but allowing the shooter to organize and be more lethal.

Yes, the murderer could have killed those civilians if they had gone in. BUT THEY WERE THE ONLY MEN WILLING TO DIE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

The Right will not budge on laws, background checks, restrictions, etc… There are more guns than people in the US and the Left will Never get guns out of the hands of criminals. There are not enough mental health specialists in the US to “help” everyone who has these deep embedded mental health issues.

Both sides will continue to argue and more deaths will occur and we will be numb to all this as time goes on. Meanwhile families of victims will continue to be crushed and heartbroken. To some its not an issue unless it affects them or their loved ones I guess.

There needs to be SERIOUS discussion on both sides of the isle as a unified group – good luck with this happening. Some ideas have been posed to have teachers trained and carry – this will work for some schools/teachers, but will not all teachers/staff will be on board with that responsibility. Why not hire more security and even install metal detectors at entrances to schools (hasn’t this been done in some LA schools for years..

I know this sounds overkill but Dam this is getting out of control! I will use Cancer as an analogy – there is No “proven” current cure for cancer so the best defense is early detection. Well consider a school with properly trained security at each entrance along with metal detectors etc… “early detection”. It seems early detection should fall in the hands of the mental health diagnosis but this is unrealistic due to the shortage of mental health professionals and the time it takes for the process.

If you ask how do we pay for all the properly trained security personnel, metal detectors, etc ate every school… Hmm, maybe the NRA can pitch in - don't they make a decent amount of $$? Otherwise taxes will have to be raised to pay for the additional security personnel, metal detectors, etc..
The NRA filed for bankruptcy last year I believe. They spent $650,000 on lobbying this year.

again, this is fully my position. armed guards in every school no matter what the cost!

what are we up to half a billion, two billion sent to Ukraine? God only knows the real number. wonder how many that would have paid for

If not politics what's going to stop this ? America has the worst gun violence problem of any nation and your solution is just make excuses.

At this point in time assault rifles and hi cap mags have NOT been declared constitutionally protected that's why the city and state bans hold up in court. so your arguments that you're entitled to anything that goes bang has no merit whatsoever . the court has been reluctant to rule on it and things like this aren't going to make them want to touch it any sooner.

I'm still waiting to hear how this is an example of a well regulated militia. tell me this guy was in no need of regulation and what you plan to do to bring your man card club militia into line. when and if mass shooters start making bolt action rifles like mine ( protected by the USSC ) their weapon of choice the burden will be on me.

Com'on Rambo let's hear it. and Pickett can't answer I don't need to hear anymore about Jewish space lasers.

Com'on Rambo let's hear it. and Pickett can't answer I don't need to hear anymore about Jewish space lasers.
the Jews gots um space lasers now!!!

funny, between the two of us i'm guessing your the one that has the problem with Israel

What a dumb a@% comment....but not surprising. You sounds like a child. Some people just have no damn sense.

That was the point. Taking a certain "gun" away from everyone that is responsible makes as much sense as removing them form LE. I was waiting for someone to take the bait - it just wasn't who I was hoping it to be.

I "sounds" like a child?... :ROFLMAO:

That was the point. Taking a certain "gun" away from everyone that is responsible makes as much sense as removing them form LE. I was waiting for someone to take the bait - it just wasn't who I was hoping it to be.

I "sounds" like a child?... :ROFLMAO:
I’ll never take the bait from you……you’re way to smart to be truffled with.

You little cancel culture warrior you. :ROFLMAO:

Even if a certain gun is involved in 90% of these things ? nothing to see here just move along right ?

How do you think all this would have played out if this kid had only a lever, bolt or falling block rifle to chose from at the candy store ? it's unlikely he would have got the Rambo rush and done it at all, but if he did how many less bodies would there be ? less for sure, but we're not supposed to consider that either are we.

You got nothing except " I WANT " that's all.

As someone who muzzleloads, I find the argument that a high capacity semi-auto is irrelevant to be ridiculous.

You asked about how many firearms are obtained legally, that are used in mass shootings. Most mass shootings occur in the inner cities.
The shootings at these schools are repulsive, and there is a special, very hot place in hell for those cowards that slaughter those kids.

Even if a certain gun is involved in 90% of these things ? nothing to see here just move along right ?

How do you think all this would have played out if this kid had only a lever, bolt or falling block rifle to chose from at the candy store ? it's unlikely he would have got the Rambo rush and done it at all, but if he did how many less bodies would there be ? less for sure, but we're not supposed to consider that either are we.

It's unlikely that he would have done it at all? The whole premise of your post is a joke

i own an AR 15 and it is solely a hunting rifle. been my coyote gun for over 10 years. does that make it less evil?

You really think some puke playing Rambo with an AR and body armor is no more likely to commit mass murder than some puke would be playing Quigley with a Sharps ? if that's true why are your man cards almost always used ? the whole premise of your argument is a joke.

Lets say he did use a Sharps, Model 94 or a Ruger 77. same body count ? lie to me.

The 12" lift kit didn't do it so something has to compensate for the tiny Johnson right ?

You really think some puke playing Rambo with an AR and body armor is no more likely to commit mass murder than some puke would be playing Quigley with a Sharps ? if that's true why are your man cards almost always used ? the whole premise of your argument is a joke.

Lets say he did use a Sharps, Model 94 or a Ruger 77. same body count ? lie to me.

I wonder what the DC sniper used to shoot and kill his victims...

Man this thread just keeps going and going….

Cannot catch up on all the posts so forgive me if I repeat…

Why doesn’t other countries invade America???
Afraid of getting smashed maybe??

My point with that statement being that we need to figure out a standard method of arming our schools. Whether that be teachers or armed officers. Like has been mentioned before, the shootings are not going away with more gun restrictions

Deterring the mentally deranged is the next option, along with what I mentioned earlier about attacking the mental health issues and broken homes kids are growing up in.

These coward POS’s shooting up schools need something to make them think twice before following through with their morbid plans. They need to know they are headed to a potential war zone before accomplishing such a cowardly crime. Just saying….deterrents will reduce the number of shootings, rather than just teaching people/kids to run and hide. Hard to utilize those skills when you’re the front line…first deer in the headlights victim(s).

I pay enough taxes. But I’d be willing to give more to support an effort to arm our schools and vulnerable public places. Keep these kids safe! No child should ever have to face death in this manner!

So, everyone else has to pay the price because of someone else's misdeed?

Be like banning Jack Daniels for everyone because a guy was stupid drunk on it when he killed a family in a car on their way to grandma's house for Thanksgiving...

Address the problem - don't make things worse by guessing.

Do you know how many Officers were shot when they initially entered the school. Have you ever been shot and advanced on the shooter? Have you ever been shot and retreated to cover or concealment to treat your wound, wounds before you bled out? How do dead Officers help anybody? Let me know how you respond to being shot and then we can revisit all of your questions.

The Agent who killed the evil coward was shot in the head, it went through his cap and grazed him. I suppose you think he’s a chicken also?
Reports are saying the officers broke protocol by not entering. Keep your emotions out of it. The cops screwed up, society screwed up.

You can paint the officers as heroes all you want I don’t care. But the mistakes made that day by law enforcement will be used in future training.

Make Sure you've Got a 50 In Each Hand!

They'll Know They're Out-Gunned & You'll Be Fine!

If world class military commanders and highly train soldiers, who after daily/weekly battles, screw up an encounter, I have a difficult time being overly critical of local, shop lifting/traffic/family fight/prowler/burgler police officers or even local swat teams be expected to execute without these kinds of issues. Personally, I don’t think we can.

Is this true or isn’t it?
"No battle plan…….survives contact with the enemy."

“President Dwight D. Eisenhower apparently made a paradoxical statement about preparation. Here are two versions:
1) Plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.
2) Plans are worthless, but planning is essential.”

@joevegas
Then explain why these shootings take place in schools, churches, malls?
Who are YOU trying to chit?

They are cowards and attack children for Christ's sake.....wtfu!!!
I hear ya Slam and I do agree with ya. In fact, I couldn't agree more. Cowards they are for sure and usually cowards don't go into a fight they know they can't win. Majority of cowards only go after people they know don't stand a chance, and then-there is just pure evil. I saw your post about what our country defends with guns-So, why not try in schools, churches, malls and etc? Once again-I do agree!

And Since You & Others Don't Want Teachers Packin Heat I'm Sure They Felt Perty Helpless Waiting For Law Enforcement To Do Something Quick!

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!

Reports are saying the officers broke protocol by not entering. Keep your emotions out of it. The cops screwed up, society screwed up.

You can paint the officers as heroes all you want I don’t care. But the mistakes made that day by law enforcement will be used in future training.

And Since You & Others Don't Want Teachers Packin Heat I'm Sure They Felt Perty Helpless Waiting For Law Enforcement To Do Something Quick!

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!
Giving a teacher a gun is like taking you hunting. It would be a chit show, the lack of experience would cause more problems than solutions.

Yep....some people hate guns until they need one!
please elaborate how being against arming teachers means someone hates guns?

I think all that time you spend cutting off sleeves and getting estrogen shots is affecting your thought process.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom