Yet another school shooting

Give it whatever title you want to ease the guilt.

If it's not alive, it's not necessary to suck it's brain out, or collapse it's skull

Buzz. I'm trying real hard to not go personal.

So I'll say this.

You have zero PRACTICAL knowledge in this subject. Check your ego. There's a reason your helping nephews/niece's. That reason means you aren't anything but a theorist, not a subject master.

I'm about freedom, some are, some pretend to be. I don't give a chit if you have 29 kids, an AR in every corner of your house, and eat McDonald's every day.

Nor do I give a chit if your old lady wanted to knock 15 fetus's downstairs.

Neither is something I want or would do, but it's not my right to impose my values, beliefs, etc on you or anyone else.

If you want to take freedoms away from others, don't act all surprised when some are taken from you.

What's good for the goose and all that.

Carry on...

I'm about freedom, some are, some pretend to be. I don't give a chit if you have 29 kids, an AR in every corner of your house, and eat McDonald's every day.

Neither is something I want or would do, but it's not my right to impose my values, beliefs, etc on you or anyone else.

If you want to take freedoms away from others, don't act all surprised when some are taken from you.

Carry on...
So…… your definition is judicial anarchy…….. like I said…… brace yourself……. it seems as you’ll get your wish…….. you’re still young enough to get to live it, not just wish for it.

Carry on...

Freedom to shoot a bunch of elementary kids you shouldn't care about them either.

Fun where you draw the line.

Can't be the vaginal canal, or C sections are an issue. Can't be viabilty.

You've given grammar and English lessons today

Abort means to end.

Be pro abortion if you want. But don't be a coward as to what "to end" means.

If you have to play word games, your not honest.

So…… your definition is judicial anarchy…….. like I said…… brace yourself……. it seems as you’ll get your wish…….. you’re still young enough to get to live it, not just wish for it.

No.

He lives in Wyoming. He has no plans ton"live it". He plans on staying safe from his rhetoric.

"Live it" would mean living where his talk, was the law and the culture.

Easy to talk big, when you don't have to live up to your words

Freedom to shoot a bunch of elementary kids you shouldn't care about them either.

Fun where you draw the line.

Can't be the vaginal canal, or C sections are an issue. Can't be viabilty.

You've given grammar and English lessons today

Abort means to end.

Be pro abortion if you want. But don't be a coward as to what "to end" means.

If you have to play word games, your not honest.
Pro choice, and that's a big difference than pro abortion.

I simply don't care if others choose to have them, I really couldn't care less.

I'm not insecure enough to not allow others to make decisions for themselves.

Get as personal as you want...I won't.

Don't bother replying I'm out.

....even in California, if you beat your pregnant wife to death you will be charged for 2 murders.......
So.....explain that.....hypocrite.
Does it matter?

Shooting one kid in a school or 19...means the same thing.

Word games.

Use ambiguous language so you don't have to confront the end result.

One of those "choices" ends life.

Just own it.

If your good with that, then be proudly pro abortion. Why muddy the water, if it doesn't matter, then be straight.

Your a hunter. You kill chit. You don't "harvest". Your not pro choice. You kill. I doubt you hide from that reality. If you truly don't care that women are free to end life, then own it.

Hypocrite

Hey Eel!

Them BASTARDS Waste Our Tax Money Like No Other!

I Mentioned: PRINT BABY PRINT to a Guy The Other Day & He Said:

You DUMB-ASS!

It's Not PRINT BABY PRINT Anymore!

It's Get On The BIG Computer & Start Adding Zeroes!

I Couldn't Argue With Him!

I just wish I had worked for a company that could give me raises every year while being in debt $30 trillion. Then I could have helped my grandsons go to college.

Can we end this already?

None of this is helpful or will change anybody's mind on abortion. There may be room to come together in a thoughtful discussion about gun laws (red flag, NFA, waiting period, age restrictions, etc...) but abortion WON'T be solved here.

PS. I think every one of us owns guns, but none of us have ever had an abortion... so we're probably not the best people to wax poetic on the subject.

You're Wrong grizzly!

The Only JUNK Gun I Ever Had was an A-Bort!:D

Can we end this already?

None of this is helpful or will change anybody's mind on abortion. There may be room to come together in a thoughtful discussion about gun laws (red flag, NFA, waiting period, age restrictions, etc...) but abortion WON'T be solved here.

PS. I think every one of us owns guns, but none of us have ever had an abortion... so we're probably not the best people to wax poetic on the subject.

Can we end this already?

How about miscarriages?

I'll wait for the difference.

Gun owners have given plenty. Time for society to step up.

Can we end this already?

There is no poetry in abortion....

Get as personal as you want...I won't.

Don't bother replying I'm out.
I’ll do by best to keep it generic because it’s not intended to be directed at you specifically but rather at the philosophy within which you seem to find comfortable.

So, on a subject different than abortion and personal firearms ownership.

How should America (not you personally) respond to individuals and organizations that use the First Amendment to limit our freedom of speech?

Is redefining freedom of speech still freedom of speech?

Does it worry anyone but us gooks that the freedoms we cherish are seemingly being used to systematically limit our freedom?

Just trying to understand the rational behind folks that support the direction our country has been headed since the end of WWII. So don’t stop, stay and help us understand what these folks are thinking and why.

I know you don’t care, but I do, because like you, I care what the future brings for America. Because….. America is the last great place and I came here because there was no better/safer place left to go. We both want freedom but I guess I’m not sure we define freedom with the same terms. We both see the other as limiting our freedoms.

Folks like you see folks like us taking freedoms away, folks like me see folks like you taking our freedoms away. Free speech used to limit free speech…….. yes or no? I say no, the nation can not let that happen, but some see that is taking their freedom away, to do whatever they want, without regard to what I want.

Can we end this already?

We might solve how they hibernated all the animals on the Arc before we solve the abortion conundrum. LOL

How about miscarriages?

I'll wait for the difference.

Gun owners have given plenty. Time for society to step up.
If you're looking for me to get in some sort of moral equivalency argument over the point at which a life exists, you'll have to keep waiting. I've not been dragged into the abortion debate here and I'm not going to start now.

It appears you think you've got a trump card by saying that somebody who wants some level of gun control can't also be pro-choice because they're okay with killing unborn babies.

I hope you can see that there is an equally cogent argument made by the pro-choice folks when they say that pro-gun people only care about saving kids lives until they're born.

Both sides are oversimplifying the other's arguments.

Slam has made an argument on gun control where he basically says he'd consider supporting certain restrictions (age, NFA) as long as nobody takes his guns. That's not dissimilar to an argument made by a 22yo girl who says she just doesn't want some group of men in a courthouse or statehouse telling her that their religion controls what she does with her body.

You've been open about your personal experiences with fertility and I respect the perspective that's given you. Alternatively, I've spoken to a friend who had an abortion when she lived on the east coast and I'm certain that she's as convicted in her beliefs as you are in yours.

Lumpy made a wise post above where he talked about both sides feeling the other is limiting their freedoms. I think that's correct and the foundation of this discussion. One side says, "Life begins at a certain point and you're killing kids for convenience or poor birth control planning."

The other says, "You're killing kids because it's more important for you to have an AR-15, and it's not up to you as to when I think life begins."

There's no middle ground to be had there, they're equally defensible by the parties concerned. So let's stop trying to equate them. It's not helpful.

PS. hoss, I truly believe nobody is "pro-abortion." Even Planned Parenthood would rather prevent unwanted pregnancies than terminate them. Maybe I'm naive, but I think everybody would rather abortions didn't happen.

Last edited:
You're and I'm not your buddy...and its yourself, one word. I do give you credit for ending your question with the appropriate punctuation, however.

We wonder why the average American is unable to think critically, when they can't even communicate in their own language?

Its a real mystery.
You know you’re losing when you resort to spell checking. Too funny, what a douche. And yes, a easy one to bait.

Where’s twatgotee? I typed trump like a page ago. He should be on here with a hook in his lip too

If you're looking for me to get in some sort of moral equivalency argument over the point at which a life exists, you'll have to keep waiting. I've not been dragged into the abortion debate here and I'm not going to start now.

It appears you think you've got a trump card by saying that somebody who wants some level of gun control can't also be pro-choice because they're okay with killing unborn babies.

I hope you can see that there is an equally cogent argument made by the pro-choice folks when they say that pro-gun people only care about saving kids lives until they're born.

Both sides are oversimplifying the other's arguments.

Slam has made an argument on gun control where he basically says he'd consider supporting certain restrictions (age, NFA) as long as nobody takes his guns. That's not dissimilar to an argument made by a 22yo girl who says she just doesn't want some group of men in a courthouse or statehouse telling her that their religion controls what she does with her body.

You've been open about your personal experiences with fertility and I respect the perspective that's given you. Alternatively, I've spoken to a friend who had an abortion when she lived on the east coast and I'm certain that she's as convicted in her beliefs as you are in yours.

Lumpy made a wise post above where he talked about both sides feeling the other is limiting their freedoms. I think that's correct and the foundation of this discussion. One side says, "Life begins at a certain point and you're killing kids for convenience or poor birth control planning."

The other says, "You're killing kids because it's more important for you to have an AR-15, and it's not up to you as to when I think life begins."

There's no middle ground to be had there, they're equally defensible by the parties concerned. So let's stop trying to equate them. It's not helpful.

PS. hoss, I truly believe nobody is "pro-abortion." Even Planned Parenthood would rather prevent unwanted pregnancies than terminate them. Maybe I'm naive, but I think everybody would rather abortions didn't happen.

I'm for straight talk. Not bullshit.

This kids dad is 42. Meaning he was 24 when he made him. Not exactly some 15 yr old in a tight spot. The dad said, to the daily beast, he hadn't seen him in months.

The inability to talk straight leads to "well meaning" folks "doing something".

We all knew this kid. Parents flaked out on him. Socially awkward. Weird. But able to get by because God forbid, the schools, or others label him latch key, anti social, or some other non acceptable term in the society of today. He's one of 64 genders. Just living his truth.

Daddy left him. Mom struggled with him. Girls shunned him.

So he grabs a gun. But not just a fun. That "high caliber"( Joe Biden) scary black one the libs are yapping about.

Because tens of millions, have them, yet don't shoot anyone, but somehow, the mystic power of black plastic, is mind inducing.

So, we should ban it. Not address the abandonment. Not address the failure of society, safety nets, etc.

Ban that AR, and all violence ends.

Til next month, when a mentally ill, abandoned, weird, man, uses a different weapon.

Government didn't fix poverty. Didn't fix alcoholism. Didn't fix drug use. Didn't fix Islamist terror. Government can't fix the damn pothole in front of my house.

But, they can fix this?

Here's straight talk.

Guns kill. AR, doesn't mean "automatic rifle", or "assault rifle". The Great Society was a complete failure, as was mothballing mental institutions. Evil exists.

Those dancing grandmas in Wisconsin are just as dead as these kids. No one is banning SUVs because of it. More folks died of fentanyl overdose in the last 5 days, than anyone killed via AR. One is in the news and visited by the Pres, the other isn't, I wonder why.

I bought an AR because leftists hate them. I didn't have a good reason.

I'll add this, because this is a hunting forum.

EVERY ONE OF US has taken life. We have all ended a beating heart. Unlike the bullshit PR and double speak, EVERY one of us has witnessed the difference in a beating heart, vs a non beating heart. Be pro, whatever helps you sleep, but stoping a being, animal, entity heart from beating, is ending it.

That's straight talk. The why, is noise.

Last edited:
Fun stuff. but who else finds it ironic the same people who don't think we have the right to tell an 18 year old kid he can't buy a couple AR's to slaughter 10 year old kids . but the government has the right to regulate vaginal management against a woman's wishes. . that's priceless.

Anyhoo, wouldn't this be a closer definition of " well regulated militia " than no regulations whatsoever ? what part of " Well regulated " means not a single ******** thing ? explain or admit you can't.

Fun stuff. but who else finds it ironic the same people who don't think we have the right to tell an 18 year old kid he can't buy a couple AR's to slaughter 10 year old kids . but the government has the right to regulate vaginal management against a woman's wishes. . that's priceless.

Anyhoo, wouldn't this be a closer definition of " well regulated militia " than no regulations whatsoever ? what part of " Well regulated " means not a single ******** thing ? explain or admit you can't.

don't ignore the comma....

Is killing kids your issue? Funny how you pick and chose which ones. 1/64" further down the canal, suddenly they become non killable?

You know if a gal is worried about "vaginal management", that starts a little earlier?

Luckily, I guess, forceps aren't made of black plastic, or you'd have 2 issues you'd have to give new wording to.

grizz
Not just men in that Supreme Court ruling.
Respect all women.
You are naive!

Right, and when the sperm donor doesn't pay they throw him in jail, if he isn't there already.

But that's a great thing if you're a for profit prison...

Who cares about the Mom and little unwanted Johnnie as long as someone makes a profit.

'Merica.
California would be good for you. Then you can join that congress woman's Porter's staff and make a difference.
I'm not sure how this thread on gun control and shooting up schools, turned into a profit thing, but o.k. Run with it.

Community Mental Health Act of 1963
During the Reagan administration, the remaining funding for the act was converted into a mental-health block grant for states. Since the CMHA was enacted, 90 percent of beds have been cut at state hospitals.[4]

The CMHA proved to be a mixed success. Many patients, formerly warehoused in institutions, were released into the community. However, not all communities had the facilities or expertise to deal with them.[5] In many cases, patients wound up in adult homes or with their families, or homeless in large cities,[6][7] but without the mental health care they needed.[8]

That's a sad tale.

just heard on the radio this kid had 53 magazines fully loaded. now i know im the conspiracy nut job of this thread but please, please , please tell me what store you could walk into in the last 2 years and theirs 53 AR mags much less enough ammo to fill them just sitting there?

now to the general public that works and is a great boogy man. us gun guys know that you could barley find a box of 9mm to go plink with on a shelf the last 2 years. if any one does know the store where i can pick this much up on a whim please tell me, cuz im going shopping. just doesn't smell right to me. but im nuts remember...

just heard on the radio this kid had 53 magazines fully loaded. now i know im the conspiracy nut job of this thread but please, please , please tell me what store you could walk into in the last 2 years and theirs 53 AR mags much less enough ammo to fill them just sitting there?

now to the general public that works and is a great boogy man. us gun guys know that you could barley find a box of 9mm to go plink with on a shelf the last 2 years. if any one does know the store where i can pick this much up on a whim please tell me, cuz im going shopping. just doesn't smell right to me. but im nuts remember...
Leave the bunker once in a while, no telling what you might find.

Plenty of places here in Texas to get both. In Uvalde, there is a store called Oasis. Everything this kid needed is right there.

Als Sporting Goods has had pallets of 223, 9mm, and 22LR and extra mags for months now.

Apparently all the tin-hat Idahoans are keeping Grogans War Surplus shelves picked bare.

After watching the 2000 Mules movie/documentary/video/propaganda or whatever y’all choose to call it, apparently there an organizations out there tracking these events and trying to separate the truth from the conspiracy. Kind of like the UFO chasers that try to let the public know what people actually saw or didn’t see……. MM needs to contact the groups that go behind the curtain and share what they find in their investigations.

The reasons we find ourselves believing conspiracies is because there is never a reliable source for the full unabridged story on these events, where we can truths. Left to our own imaginations and bias it’s pretty easy to get out under a tin foil hat.

Unfortunately too often we find truth in the phrase: “Just because it’s a conspiracy theory, don’t mean it’s not true.” And…… the more that legitimate investigations prove conspiracies to be true, the more we tend to believe. In our present world of instant news reporting, there are exponentially more opportunities to hear more theory’s, so……….. the hair on the back of your neck being constantly raised is justified,

The only way to avoid it is to withdraw from the data flow. For some of us that’s hard to do. For some it’s all but impossible.

There is a life time of reading you can find on the “nature” of human response to and creation of conspiracy theories if you google: “your conspiracy theory ends up being true”

Don’t expect any relief anytime very soon.

Hey JP!

Here A While Back Here in The Sticks You Coulda Easily Bought 50+ AR Magazines!

Granted,They Were CHEAP Bastards!

And Don't Worry!

If It's 9MM Ammo you're Looking For It's Stacked in Every Sports Store Around Here!

Somebody Un-Leashed The 9MM Ammo!

Your boy in Tulsa bought his AR 3 hours before he killed 4 people. your school shooter bought his a week before he killed 21.

Yet your solution is more guns makes us safer. that has to be the definition of clinically insane.

Here is one that's not quite so provably stupid, , " The solution to a bad guy with a gun is a bad guy with a gun " . because half the time like your boy in Tulsa they shoot themselves. way more often than a good guy with a gun does.

Hey dude!

Pay Close Attention To This Pic:
johnny cash birdie pic.jpg

Good luck legally getting a gun there.

If you are wondering their homicide rate is over 4 times higher than the US.
Common sense examples have no place in this conversation. You should know better

Good luck legally getting a gun there.

If you are wondering their homicide rate is over 4 times higher than the US.

So we, THE UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA, are proud that Sooth Africa had more homicides than us? No problem here lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom