Yolla Bolly Wilderness

hntnfool

Looking for any contacts for horse packers in the Yolla Bollys or the Trinity Alps for deer this year.

South is pretty burnt up.. trails were impossible to navigate horse's were worse.. unless they clean them up your better off on foot. Not sure how fires impacted the northern parts..
It was really bad in south with very large trees down everywhere..
Jester

I looked into this a few years ago. There was a place called Maverick Outfitters I think that will pack in there. I think they are out of Red Bluff or Anderson or something. I’d try looking them up.

Thanks for the input about the condition of the Forest! I checked out Mavericks and info says they’re permanently closed, if anyone has any leads on small packing outfits please let me know! PM me with anything that might help!

Another poke!

Screenshot_20220511-162315_Samsung Internet.jpg

Try HM Outfitters for the Trinities

THC Outfitters I know they run in the Marbles not sure if they go into the alps or not.

Diamond G Outfitters I believe go into the Yolla Bolly. Saw a Facebook page but not a website.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom