You all getting your apps in for Wyoming?

Founder

Founder Since 1999
We've got our names in the hat. I worry a bit that lots of people will jump in and send the required points soaring. I'd be watching from the sidelines again.
I'm thinking about this one. If he survived last years hunt, he could be something special this year.

aaa-buck-6.jpg

I'm in, but only way I'll draw pronghorn or deer in Wyoming is in random draw. I picked up a random draw pronghorn tag last year, so you never know.

I am sitting on 13 points for WY deer, going to waiting until next year to cash in (schedule issues this year), I am one of those folks that will crash in ans make points jump, just not this year. Hopefully 13 points nest year will at least equal a 170 buck somewhere in WY.

Just got done with mine - only in for antelope this year, will be in for deer next year with 11 points so will see what I can draw.
Good luck all.

Yep. been scarce on tags this year for wife, me and 3 sons. All five of us in for deer. Hope to have one draw and go hunt Wyoming.

2 in for antelope and should draw.

Got some great tags already this year so I pulled my WYO apps and will just buy points.

Best-O-Luck to everyone in the draw!-----SS

My older kid already got a WY elk tag. Family did well in other states, so just hoping to get an H tag (w/ 2.33 Reg) for me, my Dad and my younger boy(12). Good luck in the draw!!

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom