You be the judge

nmyotebuster

Out scouting yesterday, and saw this.

PB181625.jpg

Is this considered a "motorized vehicle"...?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

That's a good question--I wonder if it needs to make tracks on the ground to be considered motorized...

Was this a rich hunter?

A helo has a motor. Appears to be a clear violation. A bicycle leaves tracks but would be allowed since it has no motor.

Send photos with the Helo ID number to the Forest Service and let us know what they do with the info.

is there any logos on the helicopcter. like maybe someone got hurt and they had to fly someone out. thats the only thing i can think of. if thats not the case then what the heck are they doing is what i want to know

LAST EDITED ON Nov-19-11 AT 09:49AM (MST)[p]Is this one of the Governors tag hunters helicopter? It may just be someone had mechanical problems and had to land there too. Pretty interesting either way.

If you save the picture and zoom in on the tail, it looks to be a US Forest Service helicopter. So apparently, they don't have to abide by the no motorized vehicle laws...

The place I was hunting this past deer season has a sign like that. The tire tracks approach it from behind then turn around and head back to where they came from. At least they didn't cut the lock.

If you make the rules you can break them too. It their ballgame so they can do what they pretty much wants too.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom