You can thank Dr. Fauci

eelgrass

Long Time Member
The ultimate culprit here is Fauci. Everyone else worldwide gets well, while here in the States, under his policy recommendations and touting of bad medicine, we continue to wallow in the pandemic, the bodies piling up.

An Effective COVID Treatment the Media Continues to Besmirch

EEL, This is kind of interesting and goes against what some on here with professional experience have stated. It sure seems well supported by the numerous entity's using the drug . Is it possible for all of them to be right? i don't know but the implications to favoring a more expensive drug in limited supply kind of goes against the way most doctors look st things, since the majority try to treat their patients using the most cost effective methods possible unless the illness has progressed or calls for more powerful drugs to stop the virus / disease. Besides the insurance company approves many treatments so they actually control the costs of drugs ie generic etc to some extent.

One white paper in the Journal of Virology speaks to the effectiveness of HCQ on SARS-CoV-1. Research is currently being undertaken for the overall effectiveness for CoV-2.

HCQ administered at the right time in the right patients can be lead to very positive results. HCQ in medically administered doses shows to have no ill affects on it's patients.

I know there is a doctor or two on this forum that will say the contrary, but between the midevil treatment of a ventilator (equivalent to "bleeding") and HCQ, I'll take my chances with the HCQ.

And nothing has changed. Fauci is still an idiot.

One white paper in the Journal of Virology speaks to the effectiveness of HCQ on SARS-CoV-1. Research is currently being undertaken for the overall effectiveness for CoV-2.

HCQ administered at the right time in the right patients can be lead to very positive results. HCQ in medically administered doses shows to have no ill affects on it's patients.

I know there is a doctor or two on this forum that will say the contrary, but between the midevil treatment of a ventilator (equivalent to "bleeding") and HCQ, I'll take my chances with the HCQ.

And nothing has changed. Fauci is still an idiot.

A vent is midevil, equivalent to bleeding?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom