YOU GUYS EVER TRIMMED ONE DOWN LIKE THIS???

Well that didn’t go too well, All that work for half of a 3 point and a bunch of cube steaks.

Those guys have their own personal airplane and everything. He's the pilot. Where do they get their money?

I would have higher expectations for a deer on that hunt. I didn't catch if it was an OTC or draw tag.

And that was quite a tumble!

Pretty sure if I stopped paying the tithe, I couldn't go buy some horses, diesel trucks, horse trailers, and a plane.
Stubert…….

Maybe not the plane. But:
Horses- yes
Truck - yes
Trailer- yes

I know this as do you.

But my next question would also be. How many kids does he have? We all know kids are expensive.

I suppose it’s pretty easy to speculate, judge and persecute a guy because of his faith when he’s not around to defend himself.

Stay classy MM.
Well, I assume you were talking about my comment.

I could not tell you about the YouTubers religiousness or lack there of.

My comment was aimed at stubert, and he is here to defend himself.

I Knew Damn F'N Well If I Posted a YT Video with some Biblical in it that Somebody Would WHINE!

You Guys Know That Us Hunters That Hunt On Sunday's Are Going To HELL,Right?

I actually like this guy's videos, you do have to grin and bare the speech portion in every video but I don't mind it to much.

I have seen one that tumbled like this, well I saw the aftermath. Mature bull elk that I helped pack out last year. There was only one hind quarter that the femur bones weren't shattered in. When I say shattered I mean looked like a grenade went off. I've never seen anything like it. Ruined A LOT of meat.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom