You poor S.L.C.bass-tards.

B_F_E

Long Time Member
How do you fellers put up with rush hour traffic there on a daily basis ?
Went there last week & damn it's crazy dealing with that, plus the drivers are arguably worse than those in Tijuana Mexico.

Living down here in the sticks is all the sudden much more appealing.

The traffic isn't that bad until we get some guy from the sticks screwing everything up. Just last week I was driving when....wait a minute???

Rut

Rutt,

How do you think of such comebacks? That is truly inspiring!!! What I can't stand is when people from Altamont roll into town with their big bad V-10. They stop in at Sportsmans Warehouse and then race up Parley with a road rage attitude!!!!

The only bobcat wish certain people from Altamont would take a bus!!!!!!

B_F_E_

DON'T LET THEM SOUTHERN KALI DRIVERS BOTHER YOU!!!

DON'T LET THEM PASS YOU EITHER,THAT ALWAYS AGGITATES THEM WHEN THEY'D LIKE TO PASS BUT THEY CAN'T!!!

REMEMBER,THESE OTHER KALI-CATS DON'T LIKE BREATHING BLACK SMOKE,BUT THERE JUST AIN'T MUCH CHOICE FOR THEM,I CAN PUT IT IN THERE FACE ALL DAY LONG!!!

GET IN THERE & DRIVE B_F_E_,DON'T LET THEM OUT DRIVE YOU!!!

THE ONLY bobcat GLAD TO NOT BE LIVING NEAR THE KALI-CAT(NEAR ALTAMONT KALI),I DON'T THINK KALI WILL ALLOW THAT MUCH SMOKE TO BE PUT IN KALI-CATS FACE!!!

See you have to be really special to drive with the likes of us. We are really good at what we do. Even us utarded ones form altamont.
Rut

SLC isn't so bad except for the spagetti bowl, but that rotten egg air smell from the Great Salty is enough to keep me from stayin there long, always get the first whiff of it about White Horse Pass along with the smog, they can have it all!

They can't have anything on us down here in AZ. I thought I was going to freak out today. I had to drive to the other side of the valley. I purposefully waited until I thought rush hour traffic was done and then left. Wrong, there were at least 3 accidents that had traffic backed up several miles each. Stop and go, stop and go. No wander people snap.

Went back today & it was much better, the other bonus was that there was no inversion, AKA blue sky's contrasted with white mountains tops, very nice, good breathing :) what a difference a day makes.

B_F_E_

SEE WHAT A LITTLE ADVICE WILL DO FOR YOU???

YOU DID GET IN THERE & DRIVE DIDN'T YOU???

JUST IMAGINE BEING IN A RACE,THEN START DRIVING LIKE YOU'RE IN THE RACE,IT'S NOT REALLY THAT BAD,PRETTY SOON YOU'LL ENJOY DRIVING THAT FAST!!!

YOU PUT THAT MANY IDIOTS IN ONE PILE & SOMETHINGS GONNA HAPPEN,WE JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN OR WHERE!!!

SEE,YOU'RE GETTING USED TO IT ALREADY,ANOTHER TRIP OR TWO & YOU'LL TELL US WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME YOU HAD IN THE CITY!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING B_F_E_ WILL HAVE THIS CITY THING MASTERED SOON!!!

Hey B_F_E, I agree with you about the city being a crazy place to drive!! But then again to comparing it to your part of the country isn't quite fair either....You don't get that much traffic at all over there, ON EITHER ONE OF YOUR STREETS!!!! hehe
It is getting pretty bad over this way but still not like the big SLC...
At least it we can hop on the ATV and be in the MTNS in a matter of minutes...Can't Beat That!!!!

A bad day hunting is better than a Good Day driving in the city!!

B_F_E_

WELL I MADE A TRIP TO THE ##ITY CITY TODAY!!!

I DECIDED TO TAKE SOME BLACK TAPE AND ON MY TAILGATE I PUT B_F_E_ IN BIG BOLD LETTERS!!!

13 FRESH DEER KILLS BETWEEN DUCHESNE & HEBER!!!

NOBODY EVEN NOTICED MY TAILGATE UNTIL I HEADED DOWN PROVO CANYON!!!

THATS WHERE IT ALL STARTED!!!

MAN HAVE YOU EVER GOT THEM CITY SLICKERS RILED!!!

SEVERAL BIRDS WERE FLOWN!!!

I WAS THE RECEIVER!!!

I HIT I-15 HEADED NORTH AND I'LL TELL YOU WHAT,I NOTICED RIGHT AWAY THEY DIDN'T LIKE THE TAILGATE AT ALL!!!

I HAD ONE GAL PUT ME RIGHT OFF THE ROAD,FLIPPED ME THE BIRD & THEN SHE WAS GONE!!!

AT THE POINT OF THE MOUNTAIN I STOPPED,PEELED THE TAPE OFF THE TAILGATE,AS I WAS TAKING THE TAPE OFF,SEVERAL PEOPLE WERE HONKING,I ONLY LOOKED UP ONCE AND SURE ENOUGH,ANOTHER BIRD HAD BEEN FLOWN!!!

I MIGHT OF CHANCED LEAVING YOUR INITIALS ON THE TAILGATE,BUT THE THOUGHTS WERE GETTING SCARY,I'D LEFT MY PISTOL HOME AND THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS CHANCING IT ALL THE WAY UP NORTH!!!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ALL THEM SUPER POLITE MOTORISTS BUT MOST OF THEM CAN PICK THEM INITIALS OUT FROM 1/2 A CAR LENGTH AWAY!!!

I KINDA UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING THROUGH!!!

YOU MIGHT TRY TAKING YOUR INITIALS OFF THE BACK OF YOUR RIG,OR AT LEAST PAINT bobcatbess ON IT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat GIVING B_F_E_ SOME #### CUZZ I KNOW FIRST HAND HE CAN HANDLE IT!!!

Hell I am not from altamong I am not smart enough to live in Altamont. The guys in Altamong know how to fix four wheelers
and drive in SLC blowin black smoke.

Bessy, sorry you had to endure all that road rage, on the account of mistaken identity, maybe you could invent one of them bumper stickers like the ones in New York that say....I(heart)NYC
except your sticker could say.... F.U. SLC
As far as motorists tailgating, now I know how you fill with that Kali-cat fallowing you so close behind.
Maybe a better bumpersticker for you could be... MM+40"=(heart)
Or.... the only bobcat.

You expect me to believe you can spell "BFE" without a computer nearby??????????

The only bobcat who can hardly believe 'ol bessy can spell "BFE" with black tape!!!!!!!!

KALI-CAT

I WON'T MENTION THE BUMPER STICKER B_F_E_ TOLD ME I SHOULD GET!!!

IT WOULD DEFINATELY OFFEND YOU AND OTHERS IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS!!!

YA SEE IF B_F_E_ MADE A TRIP INTO KALI,HE'D REALLY BE IN A BAD MOOD!!!

THE ONLY bobcat SUGGESTING TO KALI-CAT,DON'T GET TO CLOSE TO MY BUMPER OR REAR WINDOW CUZZ YOU WON'T LIKE IT!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom